• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

[Poll] Help me decide which 2 out of the 3 games I should get.

i don't know two of the three choices, but i loved pikmin so i would probably suggest it either way :3 pikmin 2 is a lot better than the first pikmin though, and i think the wii remake is of the first one.. so i would suggest just buying the old gamecube pikmin 2 if anything, guess that doesn't help with the poll much but hey :p

I need to pick up New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat myself sometime... I'd also like to get New Play Control! Pikmin, but I already have Pikmin for GameCube that I need to play sometime...

Anyway, I chose Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Pikmin. Haven't heard anything about Dead Space: Extraction, so I don't know if it's a good game or not, but I know Pikmin and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat are.

As much as I love any Donkey Kong style game go with Pikmin since there have been tons of dk games along with that dead space although I haven't played dead space yet. I'll have to download these.

Future Of Zion said:
As much as I love any Donkey Kong style game go with Pikmin since there have been tons of dk games along with that dead space although I haven't played dead space yet. I'll have to download these.
>tons of donkey kong games
wat. maybe last generation and the one before that.

Donkey kong on wii isn't as good as the gamecube one.
Pikmin is great, but it's a timed game, and that's a bit of a turn off. Get pikmin 2 if you're able.
Make sure you have plenty if spare underwear if you're buying dead space.

But srs. The fun of DK was the bongo drum.

hey if you had this money why didn't you buy TF2 yourself? D_D

Back