Pokémon X and Y Vivillon Pattern Exchange!

Omg, why didn't I think to evolve the wonder trade scatterbugs?! I usually trade them away lol.

I am hating the gts pokeball pattern trades at the moment. I found one for Arceus and I have one from my other game, but it has some stupid ribbon and won't trade. Rawr!

if it's any consolation, the ones on the GTS are 100% hacked. The real event ones are in cherish balls, and like Arceus and whatnot they can't even be put on the GTS!

Omg, why didn't I think to evolve the wonder trade scatterbugs?! I usually trade them away lol.

I am hating the gts pokeball pattern trades at the moment. I found one for Arceus and I have one from my other game, but it has some stupid ribbon and won't trade. Rawr!

I used to trade them away too but I realized that their region is set from where they originated from so it would be better to evolve them to see their pattern. :)

But I'm upset that I found a Jungle pattern on the GTS and the person was looking for another Vivillion and I tried to trade one and it was already traded. ;_; Always happens. It happened a lot with River patterns.

if it's any consolation, the ones on the GTS are 100% hacked. The real event ones are in cherish balls, and like Arceus and whatnot they can't even be put on the GTS!

Aw, I just get annoyed when gts only allows certain pokemon to be traded. I don't really care if it is a hacked Vivillon or not. I just think pokeball looks cool. I have received weirder pokemon from gts before, like Cynthia's Garchomp. lol It said met at the pokemon league....obvious hack. :p

My native is Polar. I'm looking for Monsoon, Icy and Sandstorm patterns ;w;

Any chance this is still open? I have garden pattern as native and would love to trade a few eggs for OT to get both genders twice. Let me know what you'd be after other than my vivillon and we'll arrange a trade. FC is 3583-1828-0320 for x. Unsure about my y at present as I may reset it this weekend to get another region

Back