Pokémon X and Y Vivillon Pattern Exchange!

Thank you for starting this thread! It is my dream come true!

My native Vivillon has the Garden Pattern. So sign me up please :)

I am looking for any of the following, in the following order of priority:

1. Tundra Pattern
2. Modern Pattern
3. Savanna Pattern
4. Meadow Pattern
5. Polar Pattern
6. Ocean Pattern

But I am also happy to trade with others for patterns I don't have, which are all except for Garden and Elegant.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want to trade with me! :D

Last edited:
Thank you for starting this thread! It is my dream come true!

My native Vivillon has the Garden Pattern. So sign me up please :)

I am looking for any of the following, in the following order of priority:

1. Tundra Pattern
2. Modern Pattern
3. Savanna Pattern
4. Meadow Pattern
5. Polar Pattern
6. Ocean Pattern

But I am also happy to trade with others for patterns I don't have, which are all except for Garden and Elegant.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want to trade with me! :D

I can get you a polar pattern. Lemmie know if you want it as a scatterbug or fully evolved.

Hiya! I'm 4 short of completing my collection, I still need Monsoon, Ocean, Sandstorm, and Archipelago

My in-game pattern is Modern (nothing special) so I'd be willing to trade some of my extra patterns for the above mentioned. If anyone could help I'd be so grateful! :)

My friend code is 0533-4047-9447, feel free to add me for Friend Safari's as well

I am mainly just looking for Sandstorm now. I will still help anyone out who wants an Ocean or a Polar pattern though, even if they don't have a Sandstorm one. Just PM me or post here if interested.

I require icy snow, tundra, monsoon, archipelago sandstorm, river, sun, and ocean patterns. I can supply high plains patterns

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I trade you for an ocean pattern

Last edited:
I have:
3 elegant
3 Meadow
2 Garden
3 High Plains
4 Marine
3 Polar
5 Modern
My native is High Plains
Not looking for vivillons or anything in particular, but if you have any of these you will help me a lot (Deerling Spring Form,Sawsbuck Fall and Winter Forms, Wormadam ground/sand and metal forms, and Gastrodon East Sea Form)
Also:
I'm kind of OCD and if someone is willing to trade their english named icy wind for my korean one and my french monsoon for their english one, I will be forever grateful. :)

I only have the "River" pattern. I can grab them all the time. I'm looking for all the others, I only have the River pattern..

I have the Polar pattern, looking for everything minus that and Monsoon.

Last edited:
Once we hit a combined total of 100 thousand trades on the GTS, Fancy pattern Vivillon will be given out(I assume as a wifi event world-wide). Last I checked, we were 15 thousand away.

I've recently begun my vivillon collection and I am currently looking for the following patterns:

- archipalego
- garden
- icy snow
- monsoon
- ocean
- sandstorm
- sun

My native vivillon is polar, and I have extra elegants to spare. Thanks!

First Post updated! Sorry for that it was long overdue. I believe I added everyone who wasn't already on the list.

edit// got all vivillon patterns now!! if you need a polar one though, feel free to contact me :)

I'm looking for these patterns:
Archipelago, Sandstorm.

I have these extras:
Polar (native), Modern, Elegant, Savanna x2, Ocean x2, High Plains (nicknamed KOLA ZUSIAxD... sry got it in a trade;; )

I also have some 5iv pokemon I could trade! please PM me if you want to trade ; u ;

Last edited:
Looking for the pokeball colored vivillon from the Paris event c:
Willing to trade a 5IV monsoon vivillon pattern for it

Feel free to message me since I'll see it faster :>

Looking for the pokeball patter, willing to pay TBT or legendaries

I finally checked which Vivillons I have and even managed to get some online from GTS.

I'm missing the following

Icy Snow Pattern
Tundra Pattern
Continental Pattern
Archipelago Pattern
Savanna Pattern
Sun Pattern

I have an extra Meadow and Elegant pattern to trade. I'll look through the thread and try to find people to trade with hopefully. I have some IV bred rejects I'd be willing to trade too.

Hi everyone.

I'm currently looking for these patterns:

Icy Snow
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Jungle

(Don't know if Fancy and Pokeball is out yet.)

I have these patterns:
Modern x1
Archipelago x1
Polar x1
Elegant x1
Meadow x1
Marine x1
High Plains x1

My native is Modern. I have no idea of the stats and IVs of these extras I have, and I don't care what the stats are of the patterns I get. It just matters that I have them to complete my collection.

Please PM me if you would like to trade. Thank you. :)

I'm no longer looking for a River pattern anymore. I received a Scatterbug from Wonder Trade and when I evolved it, it became a River pattern. ^_^

I'm no longer looking for a River pattern anymore. I received a Scatterbug from Wonder Trade and when I evolved it, it became a River pattern. ^_^

Omg, why didn't I think to evolve the wonder trade scatterbugs?! I usually trade them away lol.

I am hating the gts pokeball pattern trades at the moment. I found one for Arceus and I have one from my other game, but it has some stupid ribbon and won't trade. Rawr!

Back