Selling -Ignore-

Sepia

🐛 🐜 🐛
Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +
I'm sad to part with these Pokemon but I need the TBT. =')
Some may require a little convincing.

Making an offer..
The price of Pokemon seems to vary a lot between threads and the it tends to be very inconsistent. So this will be a make an offer kind of deal. Here are things I'm looking to trade these Pokemon for...

TBT
A combination of Welcome Amiibo Furniture
DLC items
Other Pokemon (Competitive Pokemon > Shiny > Legendary)

6IV Shiny and Lv.100
These will be the most difficult for me to part with. They aren't hacked and I was lucky enough to get them through wondertrades.

Breloom(Lv.100) 6iv - Adamant - Poison Heal (This one I received with the nickname "Burgeon" =D)
Gyarados(Lv.100) 6iv - Adamant - Intimidate (Nicknamed "Kulshedra")
Serperior(Lv.100) 6iv - Calm - Contrary (Love this one! Will be hard to get)
Noivern(Lv.100) 6iv - Timid - Infiltrator (Nicknamed "Ellektrikk" award for best nickname)
Bisharp(Lv.100) 6iv - Jolly - Defiant (Also a very hard one for me to part with)
Goodra(Lv.100) 6iv - Calm - Gooey

6IV-5IV Shiny

Metagross(Lv.53) 6iv - Adamant - Clear Body
Skarmory(Lv.16) 6iv - Modest - Sturdy (I like this one too, have you SEEN shiny Skarmory. It's beautiful)
Larvesta(Lv.53) 6iv - Modest - Flame Body (It has Pokerus~)
Delphox(Lv.52) 5iv - Timid - Magician
Smeargle(Lv.1) 5iv - Gentle - Own Tempo (weak but VERY CUTE!)

Other Worthy Mentions!

Accelgor(Lv.57) 5iv - Bold - Hydration
Cacturne(Lv.53) 5iv - Adamant - Sand Veil
Breloom(Lv.79) 6iv - Bold - Effect Spore
Tangrowth(Lv.100) 6iv - Timid - Regenerator
Drifloon(Lv.13) 1iv - Brave - Unburden (shiny)
Slurpuff(Lv.63) 5iv - Adamant - Unburden
Nidoking(Lv.65) 5iv - Timid - Poison Point

Vivillon Patterns

Polar
Elegant
Modern
High Plains x2
Tundra
Continental
River
Fancy x2

I haven't traded at all with other people on Sun & Moon yet. I used to do it a lot on X and Y but I'm not entirely sure what the new method is. Let me know if you know this please! <3

Last edited:
I'm not too sure either, I've only ever bought newly hatched or custom made mons :-0
40 for the larvesta? 50 for noivern? Let me know :) feel free to vm if I don't respond, distracted by trying to get a VC mew ;)

I'm not too sure either, I've only ever bought newly hatched or custom made mons :-0
40 for the larvesta? 50 for noivern? Let me know :) feel free to vm if I don't respond, distracted by trying to get a VC mew ;)

Okay, I can agree to that! =)
Have you done this before using Sun & Moon? What's the usual method?
(I used to do it all the time on X & Y through the GTS but don't know if that works in Sun & Moon)

Okay, I can agree to that! =)
Have you done this before using Sun & Moon? What's the usual method?
(I used to do it all the time on X & Y through the GTS but don't know if that works in Sun & Moon)

Thank you :D yeah, the system is a bit different to X/Y and not nearly as good...
If you go on the festival plaza and connect to the internet like in X/Y I will (or should) appear on your link trade list after we have added each other's FC. It's a bit of a pain because sometimes names don't show up even if you're online, I'll go ahead and add you if you're available? :)
My ign is Sam

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is still a GTS system in place but I tend to avoid it if I can... ;)

Thank you :D yeah, the system is a bit different to X/Y and not nearly as good...
If you go on the festival plaza and connect to the internet like in X/Y I will (or should) appear on your link trade list after we have added each other's FC. It's a bit of a pain because sometimes names don't show up even if you're online, I'll go ahead and add you if you're available? :)
My ign is Sam

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is still a GTS system in place but I tend to avoid it if I can... ;)

It keeps on saying there's a problem with my Pokemon??

Yes they were, I got them through X and Y.

Ah yeah, there is a chance they might have something illegal then. That's when that message usually pops up if something was hacked but done wrong. Wonder trade hack check isn't as good
Would you try and see if they would go through GTS please?

Ah yeah, there is a chance they might have something illegal then. That's when that message usually pops up if something was hacked but done wrong. Wonder trade hack check isn't as good
Would you try and see if they would go through GTS please?

Sure!

Its a bit of a pain I know but if they can be deposited would you be able to retrieve them again and I'll put up a random mon on the GTS and let you know the details :)

Have deposited a smeargle (nicknamed bobross, not my choice ;)) level 10 female and ign Sam of course :) requesting level 90-100 noivern!

Okay, well. It let me deposit the Noivern but it wont let me trade it. It says the same thing as before. ='D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know why It's doing this. This never happened before, I'm sorry! I'll send your TBT back. =')

Okay, well. It let me deposit the Noivern but it wont let me trade it. It says the same thing as before. ='D

Omg, they have time to put in these hack checks but they can't fix their global link website so I can register my game ;)
Ummm are you able to breed either of them instead or is that too much of a pain to do?

Back