• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I would like to trade my Kadabra (only to evolve to Alakazam). VM me if you would like to help.

Can someone with Sun evolve my Rockruff for me? I'd much prefer Midday form
somone please help me out it's only like 100 EXP here

Willing to trade Fomantis for a Morelull! Please VM if you have one, need it soon. Olivia is kicking my butt!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also need to evolve my Haunter into Gengar!

EDIT: I've evolved my Gengar and I got a Morelull, so I don't need help anymore.

Last edited:
I have some 5/6 31 IV'd Wimpods. They're Adamant with Aqua jet and Spikes

Looking for EV items
Or if someone manages a Toxapex or Mareanie with Regenerator, I'll trade for that, no IVs required
Also interested in Apricorn pokeballs

I have a shiny litten, poplio and sandyghast I don't need... would love to trade for a competitive weavile (in a pokeball) a prankster sabeleye and various items (rocky helmet, life orb, leftovers, focus sash ) message me if you have anything I need :)

looking for a male shiny Rowlet nicknamed "Noot"

i can offer some ORAS/XY shinies, including:

female HA fennekin, female HA espeon, HA ninetales, wailord, bonsly, palpitoad, riolu, and eevee
(all of these shinies have a pentagon)
(i am willing to trade 2 for 1)

or if tbt interests you more, i am willing to pay up to 130 TBT, depending on the nature and ivs! c:

Last edited:
i'm looking for hoopa and volcanion! i have a lvl 18 shiny manaphy, a lvl 100 event shaymin, and a lvl 100 event victini to offer. :)

Have a few jangmo-o after breeding for a competitive one. They are all lvl 1. Female and males available.

I would like other competitive babies to work with in return. However, if you are in desperate need for one (whether for dex, collecting, etc.) we could maybe make a deal.

Buying Love Balls for 100TBT a piece. Hit me up if you have any through PM, or if you caught a Pok?mon in one then I'm willing to buy it as well depending on the species and ability.

I've been breeding Salandits, I have a lvl 1 female available with a rash nature. Looking to trade for literally any pokemon with active/contagious pokerus. Message me! c:

Looking for a Pancham or Pangoro with Scrappy ability. I don't care about natures, level, EV/IVs, or gender. Willing to pay with BTB or other Pokemon.

If anyone has a goomy/sliggoo/goodra which is male and knows dragon pulse I would pay TBT if you could let me borrow it for a little bit whilst I breed it with my female feebas, as feebas can learn it as an egg move :) You can have the pok?mon back when I'm done, and it wouldn't take long.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Back