• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

I am looking for a Petilil! Am I allowed to offer TBT for Pokemons?

Last edited:
I am looking for a Petilil! Am I allowed to offer TBT for Pokemons?

I think you are allowed to offer TBT for Pok?mon. I would help you but I'm not sure if I have Petilil or Lilligant.

Last edited:
I'm just looking for a Chatot, I can pay in TBT! Please PM me if you're interested, I really want a chatot <3

Does anyone have shiny Sylveon with hidden ability or shiny Espeon with hidden ability? VM if you do please.

Looking for a regular Chatot! No special IVs, moves, or anything needed! PM me if you have one, I will pay in TBT!

I only need two pokemon to complete the dex. PorygonZ and Groudon. I would like to keep both pokemon and I'm willing to trade a kyogre for the groudon. Then if you only have a porygon but do have an upgrade or dubious disc, I'm more than happy to do several trades so porygon can evolve into porygonZ.

Just let me know what you would like in return.

Last edited:
I only need two pokemon to complete the dex. PorygonZ and Groudon. I would like to keep both pokemon and I'm willing to trade a kyogre for the groudon. Then if you only have a porygon but do have an upgrade or dubious disc, I'm more than happy to do several trades so porygon can evolve into porygonZ.

Just let me know what you would like in return.

Did you try the GTS? I got most of my Pok?mon by putting a Chimchar on it. (It wasn't even good or anything and it also didn't have an item but somehow it worked.)

Paying 50TBT for a Quick Ball Metang.

That's a lot of TBT for such a simple request :eek:

Also I have a shiny Tauros and a shiny Gliscor and I don't care about them since I got them from wondertrade. Does anybody here want them?

Last edited:
That's a lot of TBT for such a simple request :eek:

Also I have a shiny Tauros and a shiny Gliscor and I don't care about them since I got them from wondertrade. Does anybody here want them?

I don't use my TBT for anything else so it really isn't that much TBT to me.

I thought I'd give this a shot in this corner of the old Bell Tree.

Anyone have any North American Volcanion codes that they want to sell? :)

Can someone trade with me to evolve my Boldore....
Kiawe's trial be pissing me off
VM me!

Last edited:
Can someone with Sun evolve my Rockruff for me? I'd much prefer Midday form

Back