• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pokémon Pokemon Trading Center

This isn't so much about a pokemon but rather an item. Could someone trade a pokemon with a destiny knot? ORAS is quite a pain about it. I could offer tbt

Can someone trade me the 20th anniversary event Shaymin, unfortunately I missed out on it :( I have a spare 20th anniversary Arceus code which I can redeem on one of my other games to trade over? If not I have a spare 20th Anniversary Jirachi or shiny Rayquaza from a Nintendo Hong Kong event? I can trade this weekend when I'm at my parents as my wifi is a bit poopie right now.

Shaymin is the only Mythical Pokemon I am missing right now (not including the upcoming events)

Can someone trade me the 20th anniversary event Shaymin, unfortunately I missed out on it :( I have a spare 20th anniversary Arceus code which I can redeem on one of my other games to trade over? If not I have a spare 20th Anniversary Jirachi or shiny Rayquaza from a Nintendo Hong Kong event? I can trade this weekend when I'm at my parents as my wifi is a bit poopie right now.

Shaymin is the only Mythical Pokemon I am missing right now (not including the upcoming events)
I can get you a shaymin for that rayquaza :]

I have a big list of what I need;~; I'm willing to trade pokemon or TBT, just PM me!

Kanto

Meowth or Persian
Machamp
Chansey
Kangaskhan

Johto

Slowking
Steelix
Houndour or Houndoom
Porygon2
Stantler

Hoenn
Zangoose
Huntail
Jirachi

Sinnoh
Bronzor
Weavile
Tangrowth
Electivire
Togekiss
Gliscor
Porygon-Z
Rotom
Manaphy
Arceus

Unova
Victini
Gigalth
Conkeldurr
Throth
Maractus
Escaviler
Almolmomla
Ferroseed or Ferrothorn
Litwick, Lampent, or Chandelure
Accelgor
Thunderus
Landorus
Kyurem
Keldo
Genesect

Kalos
Skiddo or Gogoat
Pancham or Pangoro
Furfrou
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Binacle or Barbaracle
Helioptile or Heliolisk
Xerneas
Volcanion

I'm looking for a Spritzee or Aromatisse with the Aroma Veil ability :]

Hey I'm looking for two Pokemon:
Bellsprout
Shellder

Abilities, IVs and Natures and all that don't matter. Just doing this for an in-game file. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm looking for two Pokemon:
Bellsprout
Shellder

Abilities, IVs and Natures and all that don't matter. Just doing this for an in-game file. Thank you so much!

Anyone have a spare Hoopa by any chance? I got a Diance that's yet to be redeemed from the woman in the center so I could reset for nature/IV. Or I could trade my spare shiny Gyarados from Soul Silver (modest nature..)

Last edited:
I have A spare shiny Litleo, Cherubi, Audino, Metagross, and tons of random eggs to trade to help complete my pokedex.

Interested in getting Celebi, Audino, or Aromatisse, PM me if you are letting go of any, can offer TBT.

Also, since this'll be my first time trading, I'm not sure if it matters or not but I play Pokemon X (I wasn't sure if it matters that I'm not playing ORAS?)

Looking to get a Bergmite with the ability Sturdy, IV's and other stuff doesn't matter. Please PM or VM me if you have one :)

Anyone have a space #Pokemon20 Arceus? I'll trade a shiny Pawniard that has two egg moves (psycho cut and sucker punch)

Does anyone here happen to have a Hidden Ability Swirlix or Slurpuff, any gender?

OR anybody with Slurpuff in their Fairy Friend Safari?

Last edited:
Back