• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Competitive Pokémon Shiny Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Sword_2024-05-26_17-32-13.png
Pokémon Sword_2024-05-26_17-32-11.png

My ongoing hunt is still unsuccessful and probably will remain so at this point, but I happened across this little friend while hatching eggs.

These things just seem to love me. Between Scarlet/Violet and Legends Arceus, this is probably like my 4th or 5th shiny Buizel over the years. I have like three shiny Floatzel too. I should open a weasel sanctuary at this point.

GOjFE-paUAAMme6.jpg
GOjFE-ia4AE4A6g.jpg
GOjFE-easAA3Fnt.jpg

(Not eligible for points)

I started my Legends Arceus game for the first time in ages just to check which shiny I had, and was greeted by a random shiny glameow in the field. I had no idea how the battle system even worked anymore but I caught it! Just wanted to share. Here it is

1716775483500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back