• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Competitive Pokémon Shiny Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! You're not assigned to a team so even I were to award you points there is no where for them to go. If you're wanting to participate in the TBTWC 2024, please go to your Preferences and select "Opt in" on the The Bell Tree World Championship field. From there we can get you assigned to a team.

@Chris I think this one got lost. I pinged you after I edited it :) There is so much going on!

Sorry about that! I saw it on my phone and only accept entries on my computer due to needing to record everyone's entries in a spreadsheet. That's it accepted now! On that note, 355 Pokémon have so far been submitted to this event! o_O

All entries up to this post have now been accepted. ✨

2024052422404100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

2024052422404400-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

shiny lurantis zerous 1.jpg

shiny lurantis zerous 2.jpg

Wasn't even hunting for the second, but found it as I was looking for more jumpluff! I've wanted shiny lurantis for ages though, so I was very happy ;u;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back