• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Pokemon! Get your Pokemon here! 100 tbt for everything!

Unfortunately I do not have one atm but if you come back sometime tmr i should have one :3

I've returned ^^ let me know if you happen to get a Cyndaquil today! ♡

(VM would be best if you dont mind actually, im going out so cant really stalk threads haha)

☆thankyou☆

Would I also be able to buy Female Eevee (in the love ball??) Thanks ♡

Last edited:
Mudkip (M) Lv.1 6iv Adamant Torrent Curse, avalanche, mirror coat, and ancient power Lure ball
Treecko (M) Lv.1 6iv Timid Unburden Dragon breath, leech seed, leaf storm, and endeavor Friend ball
Torchic (M) Lv.1 6iv Adamant Speed boost Baton pass, low kick, curse, and night slash Fast ball

200 tbt?

Can I buy the 5 IV Jirachi and Shaymin? 350tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jirachi O6260 SMR2010 Careful Jhoto YES Wi Fi (5iv)
Shaymin O306O Oblivia Hasty Jhoto NO Pokemon ranger

to be more specific

Last edited:
hey how much for the shiny zekrom event :eek:?300?

100 tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mudkip (M) Lv.1 6iv Adamant Torrent Curse, avalanche, mirror coat, and ancient power Lure ball
Treecko (M) Lv.1 6iv Timid Unburden Dragon breath, leech seed, leaf storm, and endeavor Friend ball
Torchic (M) Lv.1 6iv Adamant Speed boost Baton pass, low kick, curse, and night slash Fast ball

200 tbt?
300 tbt...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the 5 IV Jirachi and Shaymin? 350tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jirachi O6260 SMR2010 Careful Jhoto YES Wi Fi (5iv)
Shaymin O306O Oblivia Hasty Jhoto NO Pokemon ranger

to be more specific
250 :)

I've returned ^^ let me know if you happen to get a Cyndaquil today! ♡

(VM would be best if you dont mind actually, im going out so cant really stalk threads haha)

☆thankyou☆

Would I also be able to buy Female Eevee (in the love ball??) Thanks ♡

I will be getting it later today :) and yes you can buy the eevee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay!Can we trade now?

sure let me get it out of pokebank ign?

Thanks for replying to my PM. I tried to message you back but it says your inbox is full to give ya a heads up. ^^ I've sent the 380 bells and I'm free to trade whenever you are free.

Okay. I'm online right now. My IGN is Taylor. Whenever you're ready. :)

going online :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for replying to my PM. I tried to message you back but it says your inbox is full to give ya a heads up. ^^ I've sent the 380 bells and I'm free to trade whenever you are free.

going online :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey i dont see you online

Sorry I hadn't seen your reply on here till now. XD But glad managed to see me online after all. Thank-you so much for the pokemon and the help with the issue I was having trading the TBTs to you. ^_^

Back