• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Plot/Campsite/Villager Reset + Cycling Chat Thread

7sOFeDj.jpg

Happy that my plan to line up Mira's house with the police station worked out :D

that looks nice! I love when they line up directly to another building.

hmm i have a question I'm currently trying to plot set Diana, after I've already plot set Katt and Tabby, but she wont go into any of the plots I have in mind for her. I heard from someone that only 3 buildings, not including player houses, can be put into 1 acre does anyone know if this is true or not because if it is then I need to totally re-plan my town layout.

I'm starting to plot reset my villagers now~! The first one is Beau and it may take a while because there are leftover villagers from cycling around the area I want him... So we'll see...

Also revival bump~

Campsite resetting right now to fill up my 10th slot. First time ever doing this for the campsite, so this will be interesting.

Just did 12 resets with no luck, 13th landed me Jeremiah, but I'm going to pass on him.

I'm naturally cycling for Cookie and Deirdre (two unfortunate move-outs in May) and I only have 2/16 for Cookie and 1/16 for Deirdre. Only my other dream villagers have been asking to move out, even though I'm following the ignore method for two of my villagers -_- This is going to take a while I see..

Last edited:
I got Beau in a good spot last night, i forgot to post though. I was sleepy. -.-zz Earlier today, I plot setted Blanche and it only took like 30 minutes! Now I'm trying to get Jacques into a fairly specific spot so I've been resetting for a few hours and still no luck. :c He got into the general vicinity but it was right where i want to put a diving spot. >.>

Let's say that I got a villager from another town to come move into my town today. What day will they plot their house? Tomorrow, or the day after?

Let's say that I got a villager from another town to come move into my town today. What day will they plot their house? Tomorrow, or the day after?

They'll usually plot tomorrow, though don't be worried if they don't plot right away, either.

Yeah most of the time it's the next day, but I've had them come in as late as 3 days before.

Going to get Stitches for my second town soon, will be plot resetting him. Will also definitely be careful to avoid what happened with my other Stitches <_>

HNI_0085.JPG
Something tells me I'm gonna have a LOT of fun plot resetting with Marshal... :(

EDIT: I think Marshal decided to listen to his former owner below me since it only took one more plot reset to get him in a decent spot :D

HNI_0086.JPG

Last edited:
I'm sooooo sad, I spent so long trying to get my favourite villager Fauna and when I finally do I messed up the new character by setting the time wrong, luckily she planted her plot in a reasonable spot that isn't obstructing anything important to my towns design but my god I am a sucker for symmetry and her house JUST ISN'T SYMMETRICAL WITH MY PATHS. Why Fauna bby why.

Ayooooo, plotted Stitches in 3 tries. SO NICE Q v Q

I've never had to plot reset. Probably because I don't care where my villagers end up. They seem to like the southern cliff, though.

Jacques is still being very insistent on moving anywhere but the area I want him... >____>;;;

I picked up a villager for two of my towns last night. Purrl for my main, and kyle for my third. So last night I was like "Yeah, I have to plot reset for two towns. It shouldn't be a big deal." Then this morning, I'm like "CRAP! I have to plot reset for ruby in my second town."
so yeah. I'm crazy. XD

I finally got Jacques in the perfect spot!!! I thought it was going to take forever because of how many times he wanted to live in the forest... -___-;; But now to plot reset Felicity~! It shouldn't be too difficult... Jacques moved in a few times where I want her. c:

Has anyone here ever went to sleep and accidentally started with an established character the next day? Cause I just did that...

Luckily, he's not in a horrible spot and I have no paths, but still. Dammit Punchy.

Last edited:
I plot reset Kiki yesterday. She was going where i wanted my flower clock to be or a few rows below where i wanted her plot to be since i have most of my villagers in a horizontal line across the bottom half of my map. I did go back in time and stick a yellow bench right below where i wanted her plot to go (but enough room so her plot can still fit) and it worked out great. I believe she only took 10-15 tries which isn't bad considering I had only one spot where I wanted her.

Just thought I'd share an update. I plotted Bunnie a few days ago so now I have the 10 villagers I should be keeping around for a while provided I don't get bored of any of them. If I remember correctly, she only took maybe 5 tries which is decent considering she had one spot she had to go to make my layout work. Stinks that Pietro took 4 days to plot and he didn't even plot in my existing line so he started the vertical line of villagers.

Very pleased with my final map and can start removing my fountains :blush:

HNI_0090.JPG

Back