• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

☆ Please review my Harry Potter themed town ☆

I visited your town last night and it was really cool! I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan, but I have read the books so I got most of the references. I really loved Hagrid and his little hut. You did a lot of neat things with the interior design and patterns, too. Oh, and I really liked the main stone path you have. I have not seen that one before so I don't know if you made it. If so, well done.

I visited your town last night and it was really cool! I'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan, but I have read the books so I got most of the references. I really loved Hagrid and his little hut. You did a lot of neat things with the interior design and patterns, too. Oh, and I really liked the main stone path you have. I have not seen that one before so I don't know if you made it. If so, well done.

Thank you so much, I?ll be making my second town Monday. :)

I am keeping hogwarts~

Last edited:
On my way to review your town now :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I absolutely loved your town! The attention to detail, right down to your villagers phrases was amazing! There were lots of great references and I felt like I was in hogwarts! If you ever want a more detailed review lmk. With your permission I would love to add it to my list of recommended towns. I also loved that you had hogwarts uniforms laid out for visitors. It was a pleasure to visit

On my way to review your town now :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I absolutely loved your town! The attention to detail, right down to your villagers phrases was amazing! There were lots of great references and I felt like I was in hogwarts! If you ever want a more detailed review lmk. With your permission I would love to add it to my list of recommended towns. I also loved that you had hogwarts uniforms laid out for visitors. It was a pleasure to visit

Thank you so much! Can you do me a more detailed review please, and can put it on your list I don?t mind. :)

Crystal from SimplyPressStart Visited Hogwarts last Sunday!! :D

Last edited:
Very nice ! That's just too bad just 4 houses were allowed... I missed potions and astronomy lessons... maybe next time ! But that is a very nice job !

Back