• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be staff ^^

Username: Utarara
Timezone: GMT +1
What times you are active: 12pm - 7pm also I sometimes come on around 10,11 am, 8,9,10pm
Whether you would still like to participate in the SSS (give and receive art): No thanks ;v;
Write a bit about / describe yourself: I like to think of myself as calm and doesn't get riled up easily. People say I'm quite mature too.

Hope that's good enough idek

Username: kianli
Timezone: cst
What times you are active: 3:45pm - 10:00pm? on weekends i'm usually active more often
Whether you would still like to participate in the SSS (give and receive art): i'd like to recieve art but i don't want to give bc i don't wanna disappoint people with my art
Write a bit about / describe yourself: i'm laidback but i'm very passive aggressive when im upset lol

Username: kianli
Timezone: cst
What times you are active: 3:45pm - 10:00pm? on weekends i'm usually active more often
Whether you would still like to participate in the SSS (give and receive art): i'd like to recieve art but i don't want to give bc i don't wanna disappoint people with my art
Write a bit about / describe yourself: i'm laidback but i'm very passive aggressive when im upset lol

Can I just say that your art is really cute plz join <3

But thanks for the form!!

Can I just say that your art is really cute plz join <3

But thanks for the form!!

awh thanks i guess? i haven't drawn in a while so it might be rusty :/ it also might just be a headshot or something lol

awh thanks i guess? i haven't drawn in a while so it might be rusty :/ it also might just be a headshot or something lol

Aah it has to be from the waist up sorry ;___;
If you don't want to, no worries! Happy to have you interested in staff tysm <3

I submitted the form c: I think I did it all right haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back