• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I feel bad about revealing their name is that.....I think they actually finished it on time and PMed it to me. I told them I had a mess up and asked if they could resend it, and they said they would soon when they got home but uh.......................I'll check whether they've been online yet //hnn
I still think you should name them, since they should have been "home" almost a month ago.
Oh ok I didn't know what to call you, I guess evs will stay lol
and yes we should at least be able to know who so in case there is more secret santas there can be a precaution that the person can't complete the deadline or art and is unresponsive if they care to join :I

- - - Post Merge - - -

but when did they tell you when they would get home?.. was this like a month ago ;-;
npnp ^^ you can call me anything really, but generally i shorten himeki to mek lmao
Yeah, i think as a precaution for the future, there should be checks for stuff like this lmao

yo Lani, do you just want me to do it and end all this? cause I totally can, it's not a problem

you want your sona, right ev?

yo Lani, do you just want me to do it and end all this? cause I totally can, it's not a problem

you want your sona, right ev?

uh yeah it was my sona, but id rather you didn't do it to be honest ;; its not that i dont like your art or anything (i ****ing live for ur art) but i dont want to make this more of a mess ;;

oh wow that's so nice of you cherry! That is very thoughtful of you for evs :3

@evs who was supposed to be your stand-in for spookycipher again?..

**** knows tbh, im kinda just tired of all this

I asked pawpatrolbab to do it, but uh I guess he forgot or something cri
If that's what you mean

This has gone on for long enough, I feel bad for u evs x. x
it's fine ;; for some reason tho, this stuff always happens to me?? idk why its really ****en weird but all the drama happens to me irl to and now im like w ha t keep me a w a y
wowza. it's been so long since this event ended too uwu
yeaaaaaah its hardly the summer when its ****in dark at 3pm
(also this is off topic but nICE YURI IN YOUR SIG)
.....it's still going on =___________= hnnn
i think what they meant is when it should have ended

it's fine ;; for some reason tho, this stuff always happens to me?? idk why its really ****en weird but all the drama happens to me irl to and now im like w ha t keep me a w a y

yeaaaaaah its hardly the summer when its ****in dark at 3pm
(also this is off topic but nICE YURI IN YOUR SIG)

i think what they meant is when it should have ended

I understand what they're saying ;;

it'd be best to close this thread for good,
this has been heaps problematic - i'll throw in a piece for ev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back