• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway PLEASE PM ME ART ^^ ☆ ~ Summer Secret Santa ~ ☆ [DUE 16/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey, just wondering if anyone would be up for some stand-in art...? It'd be a big help :,(

Thank you!
(Only one person left, I'm sure. Phew almost done)

I offered and I am a stand in XD but I wasn't contacted. Still willing to do it

I offered and I am a stand in XD but I wasn't contacted. Still willing to do it

Aaaah awesome ok, thank you!! I'll PM you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo Tensu, your toyhouse link doesn't have any characters on it - could you give me a new one? Tyyyyyyyy

Aaaah awesome ok, thank you!! I'll PM you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yo Tensu, your toyhouse link doesn't have any characters on it - could you give me a new one? Tyyyyyyyy

Sorry about that, I got a new one. The link in my signature should be up to date. :)

Woop ok, got art for Tensu! Evvie's will be done in a bit, I don't want to rush the stand-in too much rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't PM you ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't PM you ;;

I can stand in if you still need one.

(I haven't read anything else so rip me)

just saying the artists that haven't submitted their art should get called out, this is just rude >;c

Still no update? I really think the artists who didn't deliver should be called out. I managed to get my art done after my home was trashed by a hurricane, so I don't see why they should get a pass lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay okay i was very fortunate enough to receive my gift and im loving it!
thankyou to my cutie secret santa, reveal yourself so i can shower you in my love <3

pst also im willing to fill in and do a few cover ss for those who didn't recieve a finished piece

sEhmtUw.jpg

Aaa I'm so glad you liked it!

Honestly I think this is unbelievable if hime/evs still hasn't gotten her art. At this point, it seriously doesn't matter keeping their identity. It has been like a month and 1/2 now or 2?.., and she still hasn't received her art. I would feel bad myself if it took that long to receive something and you still haven't gotten it. ;-;

Last edited:
Super sorry about this.... I've got pawpatrolbab to do her art but I'll have to remind him..... sorry Evvie ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still no update? I really think the artists who didn't deliver should be called out. I managed to get my art done after my home was trashed by a hurricane, so I don't see why they should get a pass lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaa I'm so glad you liked it!

It's only Ev we're waiting for T-T

Last edited:
Whoa, seriously? It still looks so good!
Honestly I think this is unbelievable if hime/evs still hasn't gotten her art. At this point, it seriously doesn't matter keeping their identity. It has been like a month and 1/2 now or 2?.., and she still hasn't received her art. I would feel bad myself if it took that long to receive something and you still haven't gotten it. ;-;
Honestly, I wish Lani would just tell me who it was already, or at least to call out the people who haven't done it- because seriously, if anyone hasn't done theirs yet it kinda shows that they cant meet deadlines?
It's almost been a month e.e
(also you can still call me ev lmao! no need to change what you call me just because i matched my username to my art name lmao)
Super sorry about this.... I've got pawpatrolbab to do her art but I'll have to remind him..... sorry Evvie ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's only Ev we're waiting for T-T

bahhhh its fine... ;; please can you just tell me who the original artist was?

The only reason I feel bad about revealing their name is that.....I think they actually finished it on time and PMed it to me. I told them I had a mess up and asked if they could resend it, and they said they would soon when they got home but uh.......................I'll check whether they've been online yet //hnn

Honestly, I wish Lani would just tell me who it was already, or at least to call out the people who haven't done it- because seriously, if anyone hasn't done theirs yet it kinda shows that they cant meet deadlines?
It's almost been a month e.e
(also you can still call me ev lmao! no need to change what you call me just because i matched my username to my art name lmao)

Oh ok I didn't know what to call you, I guess evs will stay lol
and yes we should at least be able to know who so in case there is more secret santas there can be a precaution that the person can't complete the deadline or art and is unresponsive if they care to join :I

- - - Post Merge - - -

but when did they tell you when they would get home?.. was this like a month ago ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back