• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

No, I don't want your pills. I just want my friend to get over her with that joint.

my love for Elecrto swing has returned and now I can't stop listening to it on the electro swing radio :'3
for those who never heard electro swing music here listen ((or not that's entirely up to you :U))

my love for Elecrto swing has returned and now I can't stop listening to it on the electro swing radio :'3
for those who never heard electro swing music here listen ((or not that's entirely up to you :U))

OH MY GOD UR A SaINT I LOVE YOU LET ME KISS YOU

everyone's heard that first song tho xD

eww

also why isn't there a swedish words for those old love beads thing. i want some.. (as the hippie necklaces not some modern ****)

eww

also why isn't there a swedish words for those old love beads thing. i want some.. (as the hippie necklaces not some modern ****)

You put "modern" with "love beads", and my mind automatically goes to anal beads XD
I don't know. They're just beads on a string. Why are they called love beads?

oooooh those they are creepy af

- - - Post Merge - - -

You put "modern" with "love beads", and my mind automatically goes to anal beads XD
I don't know. They're just beads on a string. Why are they called love beads?

cause you use a certain kinds of pearls/beads but i have no fking idea about those either

im so confused we need visuals pls

and not of anal beads/ ben wa balls pls

200px-Skin_and_beads.jpg

these

il_570xN.8838240.jpg

EXACTLY

if i knew the name i could probably go and buy them myself though jkbdjfkfs

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.pandurohobby.se/Katalog/10-Smycken-Accessoarer/1050-Parlor/105095-Parlmixar-naturmaterial/1/566669-Traparlor-3-mm-fargmix

looks like those but hm

Yeah but they aren't that easy to find just cause. Yes I plan to make them myself but I kinda had to find the beads, i think those will do though

Yeah but they aren't that easy to find just cause. Yes I plan to make them myself but I kinda had to find the beads, i think those will do though

Oh, they're pretty easy to find here. WalMart even has 'em, but yeah, that's them.

Back