• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Place your random thoughts.

LOL alright.

also yay got a new wallet. at least it has more separate pockets for cards:3

"I save lives each day, because there are people out there that need to be shot, and I don't shoot them."

I'm not sure how much longer I can maintain my sanity reading my Legal & Environmental Business book. I've had to have read almost 100 pages the last couple days and typing large amounts of notes for each chapter. It takes 2 hours per chapter on average.

I thought this was the "What's Bothering You" thread. Oops. In that case, pickled relish.

Last edited:
keyboard nipples.jpg
I had no idea they were called nipples

My keyboard has bigger boobs than me in theory, I don't know how I feel about that

Back