• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

Lol yes AoT is too bad. I kinda liked it a first but it got too much clich? after a few pages for me to enjoy fully.

My father forgot to pay for Omega ruby when he promised to <-< been waiting the last 2 days checking the mail... hes not home and NOT ANSWERING HIS ****ING PHONE
MOTHER****ER GET HOME NOW YOU DISGRACEFUL OLD DRUNK FART FROM THAT ****ING BAR FFS JUST GIMME 60 BUX AND ILL LOOK FOR IT IF I NEED TO BUT FFFSSSADSFSSRGGTTSHR?HYTGT

oh my bad wrog thread.. was supposed to post this **** on whats bothering...

Last edited:
If you touch me again I will probably maybe end you. I'm done putting up with that.

I spent an hour and a half playing with acrylics only to wind up with wrinkly fingers and stinking of acetone. :rolleyes: Luckily I figured I should try out the design I was planning the day before the party, so could've been worse. I can always try something safer tomorrow.

Also, Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire failed to arrive. So much for guaranteed delivery, Amazon! :(

Might crack open my dead laptop later to 1) put music on my phone and 2) put a ROM on it. Idk if I'll do the second, though, since I have to patch it myself, and my computer doesn't last very long at all.

I've been getting out of bed every night to wake up one of my dogs and comfort her for a while after I thought I heard her crying. I always just assumed she's been having nightmares and I hope I'm not mistaken about that cause I'd feel really bad if I've been waking her every night for no reason :x

Last edited:
I've been getting out of bed every night to wake up one of my dogs and comfort her for a while after I thought I heard her crying. I always just assumed she's been having nightmares and I hope I'm not mistaken about that cause I'd feel really bad if I've been waking her every night for no reason :x

This is really cute omg. I'm sure she doesn't mind waking up if you're cuddling her.

Go K.K. Rider

that's not the thought I meant to put here but I've completely lost the ability to talk about my emotions in a genuine way at all ha ha so there u go.

Why are pre-breaded fish fillets so tiny?

I bought a package of frozen fish fillets that were advertised as "Extra-Large" and "perfect for sandwiches", but when I took them out of the box they were tiny sticks that resembled the shape of my index finger! I love fish, and I know I could just bread some myself, but on days where I am too busy with work and school, I would appreciate a good fish sandwich. *Sigh*.

"Nicki Minaj nude shower selfies explained!"

How on earth did that end up on my YouTube suggestions?

Back