• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Place your random thoughts.

24 hours until official EU ORAS release. WHY CAN'T TIME GO FASTER?! I have tomorrow off, then the whole weekend alone to completely geek out. Christmas has got nothin' on this!

I actually don't think I've ever been so angry in my entire life, and it feels weird. I hope I can cool down soon.

I just imagined a little, old lady with a mushroom hat look up at the ceiling and scream "GUUUUUUM!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a carrot in my salad attack me once. My fork slipped off the side of it and the carrot decided to propel itself up into the air. It proceeded to hit me on the nose and land back into the bowl. Suffice it to say I didn't eat salads for a while after that...

My ORAS stuff had better arrive today omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I'm still extremely disturbed after googling what 'Attack on Titan' is - seriously what the eff, that is horrible. I'm sticking with Pokemon tyvm.

Back