• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

screaming bc i’m 2 coins away from being able to get a pinwheel/glow wand but idk if ill be able to get 2 more coins or ill just get the ghost kitty .. decisions lol

screaming bc i’m 2 coins away from being able to get a pinwheel/glow wand but idk if ill be able to get 2 more coins or ill just get the ghost kitty .. decisions lol
i’m not sure if you’ve been claiming prizes from the advent calendar in the magic tent, but it looks like the prizes for the 26th and 29th will be carnival coins! i’m not sure how many, but i’m sure it’ll be at least 2 coins 🖤

No. I've just been learning about fish and the bacteria in tanks. Maybe one day I'll have some since they can be a help to my garden and a contained pet. Some of them are pretty cool looking. I have dogs rn but I don't want anymore after them because I want them to have known each other. Which is why we got Coco this year (born last June) when we have 3 old dogs. (They are all small). Two of them we had a scare with earlier this year and they have just really slowed down. My third one is technically late middle aged because his estimated lifespan is longer due to his breed and he is still doing just fine and still runs and stuff. Coco is our last doggo and has a lifespan of 15yrs. As a kid I had an angry Betta named Saturn. He had huge flowing fins and was a blue green color so I "had a fish before" but it was more of my mom's fish and I just fed it. We didn't have live plants in there, but if I was to ever have a fish tank, I'd do live plants.
Nice! Fish are a lot of work and a commitment. I have a 75 gal right now and when I saw you posted the gold ring danio, I thought about getting some for my tank!

It’s hard to imagine how many calories or how few calories some food has. For instance, a cinnamon roll and a taco. The leanest of the cinnamon rolls may have over 500 calories. A classic Cinnabon roll (like the size of a Big Mac) has about 1,000 calories. A regular corn shell taco from a fast food restaurant has no more than 250 calories (one taco from Taco Bell is 180 cals).

I really hate appointments. Whenever you have them they take forever to do. You have to drive so far away and by the time you arrive there are many people there waiting. So you have to wait in the waiting room and then by the time you are called to see the Doctor you have to wait even longer for the doctor to even come in. They expect you to go so early in the morning or even worse sometime in the afternoon. By the time when you're done you find yourself feel so drained because of all the long wait times and by then your whole day is like half way done. I have 2 this week (to carry my dad to an eye doctor and my mom to a neurologist). Then I have to go on Monday to do blood work for the endocrinologist. and then next week Monday after that I have to do a follow up visit with the same endocrinologist.

Like I get it you have to see the doctors to get your health check and its important but come on why must the appointment time be so long? Its so mentally draining.

honestly don’t know how some people can do their gel nails themselves at home. i tried and it’s so messy 😭 it takes practice, that’s for sure.

Nice! Fish are a lot of work and a commitment. I have a 75 gal right now and when I saw you posted the gold ring danio, I thought about getting some for my tank!
Pets always are in each of their own ways.
What else are you thinking about putting in your tank or what do you have in your tank?

Pets always are in each of their own ways.
What else are you thinking about putting in your tank or what do you have in your tank?
We have around 15 panda corys, 4 juli corys, about 25 guppies, 5 honey gourami, a siamese algae eater, and a few amano shrimp. We would like to get some rummy nose tetras. It's planted as well, we have about 40 plants in there.

Last night, I was having a pleasant conversation with someone here (about music we both share a love for), and I just signed in tonight to discover that all of my comments have mysteriously vanished (even though I really don't think I did anything wrong. Neither did I receive any notifications of warnings or anything like that).

Just wondering what exactly happened with the comments on my profile page and whether I should try asking a moderator/administrator about this incident.

If you want to know how stupid the TopTens community is, you should see the facts:
  • They actually think Justin Bieber is worse than Adolf Hitler, as well as the other dictators.
  • I don’t remember seeing Idi Amin or Leopold II (two notorious historical villains) among the most evil people, but I remember seeing Adam Lanza (the Sandy Hook shooter) among them.
  • The Shooting of Harambe was among one of the worst events (somewhere between 26 to 50).
  • Back when Trump first became president, the three worst years in history were 2016, 2014, and 2015. This shows that they’re not just stupid, but also present-minded.
And another thing. The TopTens website isn’t accurate on what’s best to worst or worst to best, but rather most popular or most hated, by THEIR community, not the general consensus. Sure Justin Bieber was annoying back when he first rose to fame, but is he worse than actual terrorists? Does the shooting of Harambe compare to 100 events from just the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, World War I, and World War II combined? I would agree with them that SpongeBob is the best or one of the best animated shows since it’s very popular in today’s time, but if they want to do a ranked list, they must do their research.

We have around 15 panda corys, 4 juli corys, about 25 guppies, 5 honey gourami, a siamese algae eater, and a few amano shrimp. We would like to get some rummy nose tetras. It's planted as well, we have about 40 plants in there.
That sounds awesome! Community tanks are always fun and interesting. Sometimes schooling fish will school together with other kinds of schoolers. Or you can have more than one school group going on in a tank. I think danios are shoaling fish like corys are.

That sounds awesome! Community tanks are always fun and interesting. Sometimes schooling fish will school together with other kinds of schoolers. Or you can have more than one school group going on in a tank. I think danios are shoaling fish like corys are.
Our algae eater will sometimes school/shoal with the corys. It’s pretty cute. The Juli’s cling onto the cory’s because we have so few of them. We’ve had a lot of fun with the community tank, definitely rewarding to see it grow and evolve.

Ok, I'm going to take that advice. To really be in your character's head/shoes is to do the thing that character is going to do....like climbing a tall skyscraper and hope you don't fall while doing so.:eek:
or I could just imagine it, I can easy put myself into someone else's shoes and it kinda sucks.

I literally need to get ready and leave right now.. Alright time to stop procrastinating !!!

ya’ll will never guess where i am 😭

779DD08D-A730-4BA7-A258-A153BF122F4A.jpeg

Back