• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

Speaking of the EAS test, some people thought it could cause cancer. O__o

I need the laughing emoji for just this.

On the topic of the alert today, I didn't really pay much attention to it. I just turned it off immediately and went about my business.

Some of these “Halloween movie bucket lists” are funny to me. I understand most of the choices, like “Hocus Pocus”, “The Addams Family”, “The Haunted Mansion”, etc. However, I don’t consider the Harry Potter movies Halloweenish (well, maybe a few, but not all of them), and definitely not “On Golden Pond” (a movie about an old man with dementia). Though I do think “Arsenic and Old Lace” is a good spooky film with old people.

Basically, not every fantasy movie (in my opinion) is a Halloween movie, but if they have the right vibes I think they can be. Like I can see watching some Harry Potter movies around Halloween rather than Lord of the Rings.

But… but.. why? It doesn't even make sense. How?
They say it is the sound frequencies but I mean this sound is on the radio like everyday for weather testing in my state.
Personally I think it is just fear mongering or even just a distraction about other things.
I mean I haven't seen anyone online talk about how Russia tested their national emergency alert systems too which I find kinda freaky considering the recent escalations. I think there is something more to talk about there than an audible sound wave harming people (which this does not).

4DCB7986-5F8B-4F24-B52D-050069CC9A73.jpeg

chainsawman is NOT for kids what are you doing!!

a lot of books here are like $35 now and for some reason this whole box set is $110, i’m actually stunned.

also 3ds online will be missed terribly. Id love a meetup on nl and maybe mk7 with some of you before the official servers are gone, Feels like a lot is happening while im tryna tune out.

happy October 4 <3

also 3ds online will be missed terribly. Id love a meetup on nl and maybe mk7 with some of you before the official servers are gone, Feels like a lot is happening while im tryna tune out.

I wouldn't be opposed to playing some New Leaf with you before it's not possible anymore. I still have my original town from 2013, so it could be fun. Just DM me if you want to play! 💚

I remember when Justin Bieber was a punching bag as the most hated celebrity in America. But the 2010s is over. He lost the title of being “the most hated person”.

Actually, Justin Bieber was never the most hated person in America. At the height of his career, before he became a spoiled brat, it was Osama bin Laden that was the most hated person in America, followed by Fred Phelps.

The big difference between Justin Bieber and those guys is that Bieber was just annoying. The other two gave us good reasons to hate them, as they were more uniting than dividing.

For some reason, I've been having a recent obsession with Mario music. Before that it was AC music. Right now, if you've been paying attention to some of my posts in this thread, it's Mario Kart Wii music, especially Coconut Mall. Before MKW, it was New Super Mario Bros. music, especially the DS and Wii athletic themes, and the DS beach theme. Kind of weird.

The last couple times I heard about Club Tortimer was that there are hackers ruining the island. But if I can remember, Club Tortimer has always been bad from the very beginning. The problem I would highlight the most from the time was that kids (who did very little work to earn the same stuff adults did) would demand players to give them everything and would trap you on the island until you gave them what they want.

The most recent post I made in the out of context quotes thread is something I remember very well from a Rugrats episode, but I only just learned that it was a meme, and since it's also funny, I decided to put it.

The last couple times I heard about Club Tortimer was that there are hackers ruining the island. But if I can remember, Club Tortimer has always been bad from the very beginning. The problem I would highlight the most from the time was that kids (who did very little work to earn the same stuff adults did) would demand players to give them everything and would trap you on the island until you gave them what they want.
It's been a while since I went to Tortimer Island online, but can't you leave the island whenever you want even without going to the front desk?

The most recent post I made in the out of context quotes thread is something I remember very well from a Rugrats episode, but I only just learned that it was a meme, and since it's also funny, I decided to put it.

It's been a while since I went to Tortimer Island online, but can't you leave the island whenever you want even without going to the front desk?
These trashy kids would activate island tours, or request to go to an island tour. If they are waiting for an island tour, there’s no going back to town, until the tour is cancelled or until you go to the tour. In other words, they won’t let you leave. And if you get Resetti, you can say “I don’t remember” since you were forced to reset.

EDIT: Oh wait, I didn’t read that properly. Yes, you can flip the wi-fi switch or press the power button to escape, but you will lose some of the progress you made.

There is a huge difference between bratty kids demanding things and bad hackers. You don't have to give the kids anything and just leave, going about your day. Hackers ruin your save file, most of the time making changes to your town and character that can't be reversed. This is not the same and shouldn't be compared.

Back