• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♡ Pixelori - 1 TBT slot open | RLC open!! ♡

Pixori

Radical Dreamer
Bells
Switch
5651-9186-6413
Famous Mushroom
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Love Ball
Togepi Easter Egg
Red Feather
Green Feather
Yellow Feather
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (250) +
qvgUgst.gif
qkVyDyP.png
iMiibmb.gif

Hihi! This is my second ever art shop on TBT! I got tired of doing the blinku cheebs and decided I'd try to offer up my pixel style!
I only ask that those who order do not undersell me. I do offer rlc as well if that's a way you'd prefer to go. RLC definitely help more
but overall this is a TBT shop! I am not sure what a good price these would go for, so I'll just wait to see what the average people offer is.
While I may not know what to charge, I know if something is blatantly underselling me, so please don't do that either!

I'm saving up TBT for a pokeball collectible as well as to complete my ACNH collecting! ♡

RLC ALWAYS OPEN!!
( Animation Warning!! )
SI7stfj.png

Normal Pixels:

qvgUgst.gif
1aa3Pri.gif
U4DraQ1.gif
Vc3oBtp.gif
MCVOiFU.gif
iMiibmb.gif
2WKHio2.gif
kvrJznm.gif
kTNSeQQ.png
Y3a78jZ.png

( Animation Warning!! )
Tiny Pixels:
mDesIc4.gif
G2QIyT8.gif
Villager Pixel:
P4ETLDN.gif

I don't have more examples of how I do villagers, sorry! I will scale them to side with your representative if you want them to be pixeled!
If you want a villager pixel alone, let me know! Ordering any villager pixel will require you to allow me with artistic freedom. Also, I may have
to refuse a type of villager if I feel I can't do them but I always try my best! ♡

MLT2fNG.png

❥ Please be respectful and patient! I go through art blocks as any normal human!
❥ This is not first come first serve!
❥ If I don't accept you at first, keep trying!!
❥ Ngl the better the TBT offer, the more likely I am to accept!
❥ I WILL be simplifying overly complex designs if I must.
❥ I stress patience.
❥ Don't offer what you don't currently have.
❥ Don't try to cancel your order once it's accepted.
❥ Please be polite and respectful!
❥ I can pixel villagers as well! If you want me to pixel one, tell me! I can also add one to another pixel.
( Meaning: If you want your villager with your favorite villager(s). You will have to offer more TBT for this! )

aXRX9P0.png

( Only 2 slots! Going to be picky!! )

TBT Slots:
❥ SinnerTheCat - Page 2
RLC Slots: ( Always open!!! )
❥ Alcasm - (7/13/2020) Regular chibi couple
❥ Kage.3 - (7/13/2020) Regular chibi
❥ Cess ( 7/22/2020) Shoujo Eyed + Dot eyed chibis
HjUhRBZ.png

( Copy all that's in here and fill out! Please put if you want an animal villager in extra! Remove parenthesis in answers! )

Code:
[size=3][img]https://i.imgur.com/iDryuB6.png[/img]
[indent][indent][b]Username:
Pixel style:[/b] ( Normal pixels / Tiny pixels )
[b]Experimental:[/b] ( Would you prefer me to stick to a base or allow me to experiment with posing? )
[b]Animated:[/b] ( Yes/No - This option is [b]not[/b] guaranteed for artistic freedom/experimental)
[b]References:[/b] ( Please insert images/links to your character! )
[b]Extra:[/b] ( Anything else? )
[b]Offer:[/b] ( TBT offer )[/indent][/indent][/size]

Completed!: [ Mikaiah ] [ Miharu ] [ michealsmells ] [ sleepserum ]

Last edited:
IF I HAD TBT I'D COMMISSION A PIXEL OF MY BABY BOY THAT YOU DREW ME IN MY ICON. ; - ; But maybe I'll get some... B| Somewhere... Somehow... Because YOU SUPPORT YOUR WAIFU FOR LAIFU. ☺ Plus our anniversary is this month-- 🤔 Maybe we can do... an art trade for it. 11 Pictures for 11 years. 8D Just kidding. B)

IF I HAD TBT I'D COMMISSION A PIXEL OF MY BABY BOY THAT YOU DREW ME IN MY ICON. ; - ; But maybe I'll get some... B| Somewhere... Somehow... Because YOU SUPPORT YOUR WAIFU FOR LAIFU. ☺ Plus our anniversary is this month-- 🤔 Maybe we can do... an art trade for it. 11 Pictures for 11 years. 8D Just kidding. B)

MY LOVE WHAT'RE YOU DOING ON TBT, SINCE WHEEEEEN! 🥺 YOU KNOW I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU????
I can pixel my Hoshi!!~ <33 Do you want me to do it with a base or experimental stuffs orrrrrrrrr kind of like the same style I was working on the Jaskier pixel with? > v >
And we can do an art trade for sure but I also don't mind just doing it to do it!

iDryuB6.png

Username: Miharu
Pixel style:
Normal pixels
Experimental: You can 100% experiment! <3
Animated: Yes if possible! <3
References:
oliverorlucky.PNG

Extra: If possible, could you include Oliver or Lucky somewhere in the pixel? Also, ILY, TAKE MY TBT
Offer: 1,000 TBT​

iDryuB6.png

Username: Miharu

Pixel style: Normal pixels

Experimental: You can 100% experiment! <3

Animated: Yes if possible! <3

Extra: If possible, could you include Oliver or Lucky somewhere in the pixel? Also, ILY, TAKE MY TBT

Offer: 1,000 TBT

Accepting TBT from Miharu

dJcyT8F.jpg

ILY TOO BUT YOU KNOW THAT I'D ALWAYS ART FOR YOU, FOR FREE!!!

hii *o*
what are you looking for a normal animated pixel, rlc wise?

Hihi!! The going rate for those is about $10 USD! I’m willing to work with first time commissioners though! <3

iDryuB6.png

Username: Mikaiah
Pixel style:
Normal Pixel!
Experimental: experiment as much as you'd like! :D
Animated: Yes if possible <3
References: https://toyhou.se/6897067.mikaiah >> you can pick whatever outfit you feel like drawing haha <3
Extra: these are super cute *o*
Offer: I can do $10 USD + smol tip through paypal or whatever you prefer cx​

iDryuB6.png

Username: Mikaiah

Pixel style: Normal Pixel!

Experimental: experiment as much as you'd like! :D

Animated: Yes if possible <3

References: https://toyhou.se/6897067.mikaiah >> you can pick whatever outfit you feel like drawing haha <3

Extra: these are super cute *o*

Offer: I can do $10 USD + smol tip through paypal or whatever you prefer cx

Aaaah thank you sm! This really helps my wife and I! <3 I’ll DM you my paypal!!
Post automatically merged:

I've decided to make it so TBT slots and RLC slots are separate!

RLC gets priority and will always have slots open! <33

Last edited:
iDryuB6.png

Username: michealsmells

Experimental: If you'd like!!

Animated: Yes!

References: Click!

Extra: Updated for the new character!!

Offer: 800 TBT, though I'm willing to go more if you feel that's too low.

Last edited:
iDryuB6.png

Username: michealsmels

Experimental: If you'd like!!

Animated: Yes!

References: Click!

Extra: Nothing else! Though do tell me if her design is too complex!!

Offer: 800 TBT, though I'm willing to go more if you feel that's too low.

Ooh that's a lot of detail! My fear is that I would have to omit a LOT of that detail so I might not be able to fulfill this comm! I'm so sorry @___@ I just don't want to give a bad product.

Ooh that's a lot of detail! My fear is that I would have to omit a LOT of that detail so I might not be able to fulfill this comm! I'm so sorry @___@ I just don't want to give a bad product.

That's perfectly fine!! I don't find simplifying the design at all, in fact its more fun seeing what folks come up with. However if you're sure you can't do it or don't wanna, that's fine by me!! I'll look for someone else for you to do or just cancel if I can't find anyone else :D

That's perfectly fine!! I don't find simplifying the design at all, in fact its more fun seeing what folks come up with. However if you're sure you can't do it or don't wanna, that's fine by me!! I'll look for someone else for you to do or just cancel if I can't find anyone else :D

I think I'd more prefer to have a different character if that's okay!! ; v ; I'm so sorry, maybe one day I'll be at that level but I feel like I'd botch the cutie too much.

I think I'd more prefer to have a different character if that's okay!! ; v ; I'm so sorry, maybe one day I'll be at that level but I feel like I'd botch the cutie too much.

Thats no problem!! It was a shot in the dark that just didn't land. Can you do this baby instead? 'Cept can her outfit be this? I've been meaning to get her in this outfit for a while!! If you accept I'll also update the original post as well :D

Thats no problem!! It was a shot in the dark that just didn't land. Can you do this baby instead? 'Cept can her outfit be this? I've been meaning to get her in this outfit for a while!! If you accept I'll also update the original post as well :D

Ooh yes! I believe this is a lot more doable! Thank you so much for understanding! I'd love to do this for ya! <3333

Back