• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

PikMino42's 1K thread

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Note: This was from about 5 months ago, I am bumping this to add a new question and a poll.

Well, I am now the fourth person to get 1,000 TBT posts! Looking back, this place really was just an afterthought for me... Now, it's more fun than NSider. No jerks and I know everyone here. I remember when I first joined the ACAC... Way back when we still had TYOSHI and SMARTTECH. Yeah, we aren't that old, but our half-birthday is coming up! Anyway, you guys rule! You all know who you are!

Here's to The Bell Tree!

Wait a sec... how do you remember when TYOSHI was here if you joined in January... and his last day was December 24th? <_<

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Wait a sec... how do you remember when TYOSHI was here if you joined in January... and his last day was December 24th? <_<
I was here before TYOSHI left. I just wasn't here.

PIKMIN042 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I was here before TYOSHI left. I just wasn't here.
Well yah... you were at NSider, but not TBT.

I made this 12 days ago and I already have another 500 posts!

There is a reason I bumped this. I know you "reserved the right to lock this even if it does follow all rules blah blah blah", but I was going to make a post in here, but I unfortunately had to leave.

i voted yes...i only have 200 posts left to get to 1000. There arent many regulars here who dont have 1k, but for those of us who dont, i think alot of us will make it.

PikMino42 said:
There is a reason I bumped this. I know you "reserved the right to lock this even if it does follow all rules blah blah blah", but I was going to make a post in here, but I unfortunately had to leave.
Oh, well, sorry about that. I did not know.

Anyways,
I already have 1k posts here. Actually, 3k posts, to be a little more exact. I don't even remember when I got my 1k post here, I don't even know if I made one. I probably did, I just need to find it.

Back