• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Phyllis A Meanie =( ?.

I don't like how NL ships Pete and Phyllis since I ship Pete and Pelly.

Pete has had a crush on Phyllis since the GCN games, as stated by the snooty villagers.

I forgot to mention that in the movie, she appears to be a bit more happy though that's probably because she doesn't only work at night and isn't overworked. At least the movie had a reason for toning her down unlike New Leaf.

when I was younger I remember feeling so offended by her lol

now that I think about it she wasn't too bad even in WW.

I was actually afraid of Phyllis as a kid in the GC game for some reason. She's pretty forgettable now especially since I rarely go into the post office late enough to see her.

Although there was one time I ran into her in the cafe and she was like "Hmph, are you hitting on me? Well go! Shoo!" when I was just trying to be friendly and say hello.

Back