• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

~Photo Channel Version~

JasonBurrows said:
Tyeforce said:
Future Of Zion said:
I deleted my photo channel for wii hard drive space.
You can't delete the Photo Channel...

I have the latest, version 1.1.
Mine's the original one that can play Mp3's
I can downgrade to the original version that can play MP3s at any time by deleting version 1.1. I have no reason to do so, though, because all my music is in AAC format.
 
Wii's that have been purchased on the latest firmware are stuck with the ones without Mp3 play abilities.
 
JasonBurrows said:
Wii's that have been purchased on the latest firmware are stuck with the ones without Mp3 play abilities.
Yeah.

But AAC format is better, and it's very easy to convert in iTunes. Plus you can't put an image on the channel icon in the Wii Menu with version 1.0.
 
After a certain update, I cannot downgrade to version 1.0, even deleting the first Photo Channel update. I used to be able, but now, I can't. ._.
I got 1.1a and/or 1.1b, and this disabled me the ability to play MP3 musics.
 
TheBigJC7777777 said:
After a certain update, I cannot downgrade to version 1.0, even deleting the first Photo Channel update. I used to be able, but now, I can't. ._.
I got 1.1a and/or 1.1b, and this disabled me the ability to play MP3 musics.
Are you sure? Where you ever able to play MP3s in the first place? If you delete the newer channel, it should work...
 
1.1

But I barely ever use it. It's more like a filler channel just to post amusing photos on.
 
TheYoshiGamer said:
I have the latest, 1.1 It's the one which plays photos and movies.
The Photo Channel has always displayed pictures and played videos every since the Wii first launched.
 
1.1-b. I may consider deleting it through AnyTitle Deleter or DOP-Mii, seeing as how I don't have much of a use for it.
 
Sonicdude41 said:
1.1-b. I may consider deleting it through AnyTitle Deleter or DOP-Mii, seeing as how I don't have much of a use for it.
Why use Homebrew to delete it...? Just deleted it normally. XD
 
Back
Top