• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

North America Phoe's Amiibo Card Trading (LF: S4 & WA. Have S1-4, WA, and HHD items)

Updated! My second round of trades will be going out today (ie. If I've spoken to you this week, your trade's going out today).

Still looking for more cards, and I've still got a lot to trade.

Got your cards today, left a rating. Thanks so much! :blush:

Hey! I've gotten a few more cards too -- I can trade you Mathilda for the extra Rocket? (I think you have one left?) lmk!

Octavian for Julian and Porter for Blanca?

Hello!

I do have both cards already, but I'm still willing to trade to help you complete your set. PM me if you're still interested. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I've gotten a few more cards too -- I can trade you Mathilda for the extra Rocket? (I think you have one left?) lmk!

I swear I had another Rocket, but I'm not finding him in my binder. Sorry!

Hi again,

I noticed that you've updated your lists!

Would you be willing to trade with me again? If so, I'd like to exchange my Rhonda (#154) for your Bianca (#164).

I am located in Canada. Please let me know.

Hi again,

I noticed that you've updated your lists!

Would you be willing to trade with me again? If so, I'd like to exchange my Rhonda (#154) for your Bianca (#164).

I am located in Canada. Please let me know.

Ooh. Awesome! Consider your trade accepted.

Ooh. Awesome! Consider your trade accepted.

I'm glad to hear it!

At the risk of sounding awkward, would you mind PMing me with your shipping details again? I'll also PM mine back. I'm afraid that I already cleared out all of my successfully-completed trade messages.

Sorry!

sent PM about additional trades I have 113 Isabelle trade for your 114 Blanca and my 167 Beau for your 184 Anicotti

List updated again. I've also received all cards from all of my previous trades, and all trades prior to Feb. 15 are in transit. So if anyone is waiting on cards from me, they should be arriving soon. :3

All current trades will be going out today and tomorrow.

Hello there! I can offer my 157 - Moose for your 166 - Kitty! There are also a couple others that you have that I need, however, I don't have much to trade other than Moose. =(

Hello there! I can offer my 157 - Moose for your 166 - Kitty! There are also a couple others that you have that I need, however, I don't have much to trade other than Moose. =(

I'd be more than happy to trade. :3

What other cards were you eyeing? I don't mind getting duplicates of something I already have.

I'd be more than happy to trade. :3

What other cards were you eyeing? I don't mind getting duplicates of something I already have.

Actually, I got PMed by someone who is offering a couple that were here and that person actually needs. I'll get back to you! <3

So, after all that has been said and done, I can safely say I need only one card that you have. Your 184 - Anicotti for my 157 - Moose perhaps? Let me know, I'll PM you a copy of this too.

Back