• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

North America Phoe's Amiibo Card Trading (LF: S4 & WA. Have S1-4, WA, and HHD items)

Updated! All previous trades have been received, and I still have 8 cards left that I'm looking for.

Would you trade Gabi and Beau for Reese? Is that fair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

PM me? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH and I'm in Canada too! ;)

I was just following up on a pm I sent you regarding trading your 167 Beau for my 159 Zell from a few days ago.
I've sent you another pm and I await hearing back from you.

Last edited:
Hello!

I was wondering what your stance is on receiving non-NA cards?
I have both Reese and Alice available for trade, but they're the JP versions. ^^;

Thanks!

Card list updated again. 7 cards remaining to collect, and I still have a bunch more to trade.

As far as card regions go, I am more than happy to accept EU or JP region cards in trades, so feel free to make offers freely!

Card list updated again. 7 cards remaining to collect, and I still have a bunch more to trade.

As far as card regions go, I am more than happy to accept EU or JP region cards in trades, so feel free to make offers freely!
Excellent! Would you be interested in trading your 154 and 166 for my 182 and 162? :)
I'm based in the US btw. ^^

I could trade my Mathilda for your Kitty if you're okay with trading just one. :'(

I just realized I never got back to you on trading my JP version Alice, sorry about that. I could add Alice to Mathilda in the trade for Kitty. I'm okay with the slightly uneven trade since I'm nearly done with series 2!

Please send me a PM if you're okay with the trade since I'm apparently bad at checking my forum post replies, lol.

Last edited:
Look who's back! I've got some series 3 cards to trade, and I am now offering up extras from previous series as well.

Hey there, I was wondering if you'd be ok with JP cards? I have a LOT of cards on your list for series 3 and would love to trade for some of your cards, like 12+ of them if you're interested. Some people don't like the JP versions of the cards though so let me know in a PM.

I have all the series 3 specials and 218, 241, 258, 262, 281, 289, 299, and 300.

Last edited:
Bump! New cards added today. I should also probably note that I do accept cards other than NA region. So yes, if anyone has any JP or PAL region cards they want to trade for what I have, feel free! :D

Hey Phoenecia! I'd be willing to trade my Violet and Ricky for your Merengue? And if you happen to have the April HHD items, I would love to have them, I missed them! PM me if you're interested!

Hi, we've traded before for Series 2, and I was wondering if you'd like to trade again?

I have Ken, Bubbles, and Beardo. I would be interested in trading them for your Wart Jr, Merry, and Soleil.

Please let me know?

Back