• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Trading Pastel Disco Easter Egg+ for Frost Egg!

CometCatcher

Birb will bring you sweet balloons!
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (50) +
All prices are negotiable.

Also selling OCs here for TBT: https://toyhou.se/Cometstruck/characters/folder:all/tags:1/extagged:offlimits

☆ For Sale ☆
565.jpg
564.jpg
566.jpg
564.jpg
565.jpg
Tentatively taking offers on this crescent moon set!
312.jpg
Pastel Disco Egg (2.5k TBT) OR trading + add for Frost Egg!
426.jpg
Dino Plush (1k TBT)
135.jpg
Waluigi Easter Egg (700 TBT)
427.jpg
Clownfish Plush (700 TBT)
529.jpg
Gastly Easter Egg (50 TBT)

552.jpg
Froggy Egg (150 TBT)
406.jpg
Pavé Purple Feather (150 TBT)
541.jpg
Toy Duck Plush (100 TBT)
161.jpg
Spring Shamrock (100 TBT)
102.jpg
Easter Egg (100 TBT)

☆ Collectible Wishlist ☆
250.jpg
Sweet Feather (All I can do at this point is pray for a re-release of these tbh)

359.jpg
White Star Fragment

Last edited:
if you're ever interested I have a pink feather for sale, I'm selling it for about 8k but I'm absolutely willing to take offers :)
Oh my goodness, yes, I would totally be interested! I don't have a lot of spare bells at the moment; would you prefer straight bells? I could offer a purple feather and add for it T o T (unsure what would be the best add; feel free to let me know!) Or I could try and sell my purple feather to get the bells. c':

Oh my goodness, yes, I would totally be interested! I don't have a lot of spare bells at the moment; would you prefer straight bells? I could offer a purple feather and add for it T o T (unsure what would be the best add; feel free to let me know!) Or I could try and sell my purple feather to get the bells. c':
I would prefer pure tbt since I'm putting the funds towards buying a final boss feather, but if you're unable to sell your purple feather then I may be able to work out a trade :>

I would prefer pure tbt since I'm putting the funds towards buying a final boss feather, but if you're unable to sell your purple feather then I may be able to work out a trade :>
I will start a thread to try to sell the purple feather! Otherwise I can also offer it + 1k TBT for your pink feather C: best of luck to you in your search for a final boss feather, too!

Hi would you accept 1k for your blue feather? That was the last sale I could find 💜

Is the price on the poptart egg firm?
Hi! I'm so sorry, for some reason I didn't get this notification; the poptart egg was traded, but thank you so much for your interest! ; v ;

Hi would you accept 1k for your blue feather? That was the last sale I could find 💜
Yes, I can do that! Would you like a message for the feather?

Hi! I'm so sorry, for some reason I didn't get this notification; the poptart egg was traded, but thank you so much for your interest! ; v ;

Yes, I can do that! Would you like a message for the feather?
Fab Tysm 💜 will send over tbt. If you can think of a message that would be fab 😊

Hello! 😊 I was wondering if you’re still selling your Turquoise Squid Egg! I’ve been looking for this collectible for a while now!

Hello! 😊 I was wondering if you’re still selling your Turquoise Squid Egg! I’ve been looking for this collectible for a while now!
Hello! Yes, I still am selling it! Do you have an offer in mind for it? I am unsure about pricing at the moment.

Hello! Yes, I still am selling it! Do you have an offer in mind for it? I am unsure about pricing at the moment.
Amazing! 😆 I’ve looked at the Collectible Tier List thread and it’s a Tier 6 collectible (200 TBT-600 TBT). Would you be willing to do 600 TBT? I think the latest sale was at 700 TBT; I’m open to haggle! 😊

Back