Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw no what? D: that's the opposite of what the point of the game is..
personally, i just don't throw myself into the part of the fandom that makes me have to interact with a lot of people-- i just passively observe from afar and enjoy the creativity of the content, y'know?
nothing wrong with enjoying the creations and not necessarily the creators, honestly

That's why I am only on the surface. I'm not really into the whole AU thing.

Town name: Canaan

Native Fruit: No need to include it

Season: Summer

Dream Address/Friend Code: 4F00-000F-7CA6/4828-5586-5769

Font: Something fancy-looking, but still easy to read

Mayor Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png, her eyes are blue. Could you draw them in a feminine style?

Villager 1: Marshal

Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: A jean jacket and a shirt that has a cute marshmallow on it

Villager 2: Diana

Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: Pink, princess-like dress and a little crown

Villager 3: Fauna

Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: A red and gold formal dress with a matching bow

Villager 4: Stitches

Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: A colorful shirt with a stitched heart on it

Villager 5: Maple

Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: A light orange jumper with a honey pot on it and a bee barrette

Villager 6: Ankha

Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Very Egyptian-themed, like something Cleopatra would wear

Villager 7: Rosie

Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: A white tank top with a light blue rose on it, a miniskirt that matches the rose color, and a barrette that's identical to the rose on the shirt

Villager 8: Lucky

Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: replace his regular shirt with bandages that match the ones on the rest of his body

Villager 9: Julian

Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: A turquoise and gold shirt that looks like the kind a prince would wear

Villager 10: Ketchup

Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: A white T-shirt that says "Pro-Tomato" in red letters with a tomato as the "o"s and a light green headband with a tomato on it

What are you and the villagers doing? Having a party on the beach

Background? The ocean and the beach

Other/Added Details: Could you draw my villagers in the order they were listed except for Marshal, who's holding hands with my mayor?

Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? No

Okay!

Ah this is so cool! Glad to see you sharing your lovely art with the people of Tbt! I wish I could afford one right now, if you accepted villagers as payment id totally order lol! Definitely keeping up with this thread to see your lovely work ^.^

Ah this is so cool! Glad to see you sharing your lovely art with the people of Tbt! I wish I could afford one right now, if you accepted villagers as payment id totally order lol! Definitely keeping up with this thread to see your lovely work ^.^

Thanks! I'm actually planning to turn my ACNL town into a story arc after I'm done with some of these requests. A laid-back comic series with dark humor.

Aaah I've been lowkey stalking this thread for a while now to see what you come up with ^^ I really love your sig, I think it's so creative ad the outfits are so cute!
I can possibly get you Diana and Scoot btw if you're still looking...
Keep up the fabulous work! ;)

Aaah I've been lowkey stalking this thread for a while now to see what you come up with ^^ I really love your sig, I think it's so creative ad the outfits are so cute!
I can possibly get you Diana and Scoot btw if you're still looking...
Keep up the fabulous work! ;)

Thanks much! But I believe I'm already stoking upon other offers about Deli, Tammi, and Simon. And my village is full so yeah... XD

---

since punctuallyAbsent is first, I'll be doing his request first.
After doing it, I will do the rest according to the slot numbers. I hope ya'll don't mind that.

Do you have a wait list? Since all the slots are full

These are adorable! I love the new designs! I'll have to keep my eye open for a slot. =]

Bump. This thread will actually do more than signatures. Stay tuned for updates.

Ah, yay! More art to sell! ^^

Could I please get a drawing of my mayor Nessa ([ x ])?
Thank you so much! c:

Omggg i love this!! ^o^ I'll fill out a request form sometime soon! I'm on mobile atm so I'll fill it out when I get on my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back