• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Panda's Place 🐼🌷 where a panda can just draw (or write!)

I want to practice drawing realistically. This is my attempt at using only watercolors, but for the whiskers I had to switch to cover pencil.
Little Ham.jpg

Oh my goodness, could it be any cuter? 🥰🥰🥰
Haha yeah, when I draw it just naturally turns out cute somehow someway. My art style just heavily leans on chonky, cuteness and simplicity, even when I'm trying to have it be as realistic looking as possible. But I'm happy enough with the result, and I'm happy you like it, too! 🥰

Another watercolor piece. I struggled with the shape of its head and face the most because of its birdlike features. Blupee, a curious creature I hope to see more of in future LoZ games
Legend of Blupee.jpg

I was so focused I nearly reached the 2 hour mark on this track, but it helped me visualize a forest clearing filled with these creatures.

Another watercolor piece. I struggled with the shape of its head and face the most because of its birdlike features. Blupee, a curious creature I hope to see more of in future LoZ games
View attachment 403088
I was so focused I nearly reached the 2 hour mark on this track, but it helped me visualize a forest clearing filled with these creatures.

PANDAAAA I am OBSESSED with this!! 🤩🤩🤩 This is sooo beautiful!! Like, I want to make it my tablet background. I'm running out of screens to make things my background!

Oh my gooood! I love red pandas so much. (They're basically my spirit animal.)

Adzuki will be treasured like the treasure he is! This is so cute! He looks so fluffy and huggable~
okay i’m literally about to cry — he’s so cute, and you’re still so freakin’ talented!! i love red pandas so so much. 🥺
Thank you so much, both of you!! 🥺💖💖💖 I love, love, LOVE red pandas with every ounce of my being~ I also have this AMAZINGLY RED video to thank 🥰 cannot wait!

It's clear that I cannot draw humans and what they call "hands" ... I debated whether or not sharing these really rough, really rushed sketches, but they depict how the princess and snow bunnies first met, so....practice I must.
View attachment 416821
View attachment 416822
Oh my goodness Panda, these illustrations are beautiful! 😮😍

Those sad snow bunnies make me want to cry! They are just so adorable. ❤🌟

Get ready for a big dump! 🤭

First off, my newest profile pic
Mint and Ruby's Garden
Mint and Ruby's Garden.jpg

A drawing of Yoshi and my oc Li'l Ears, the cat/rabbit hybrid
Yoshi and Li'l Ears are friends!.jpg

My birthday art for August 8th 2021, Bud, Rod and Boots, 3 jock villagers whose birthdays all happen to be in August. Bud is my birthday twin!
Birthday Bros.jpg

The drawing I used as my profile pic in December 2021. Collectibles come to life! Matryoshka princess and her snow bunny friends, some Festive Bells and an Aurora Sky
The Princess and the Snow Bunnies.jpg

This was my banner for a TBT giveaway I hosted back in November 2021
Eevee's Hopes and Dreams.jpg

A rough sketch of Li'l Ears and @King koopa's OC Hoppy
Long-tailed Besties!.jpg

Art for my eggie bestie, @Foreverfox for her birthday back in September 23rd 2021
OC animal crossing villagers, Estrella and Peaches, a sisterly wolf and a peppy bear respectively
Fox and Panda.jpg

Birthday art for @S.J. January 8th 2021
Agnes the sisterly piggy
Happy Birthday SJ!.jpg

Mochi the Snow Bunny holding a Green Star Fragment. I discovered some new art tools and decided to mess around with them
Stars and Bunnies.jpg

Last edited:
Get ready for a big dump! 🤭

First off, my newest profile pic
Mint and Ruby's Garden
View attachment 425707

A drawing of Yoshi and my oc Li'l Ears, the cat/rabbit hybrid
View attachment 425712

My birthday art for August 2020, Bud, Rod and Boots, 3 jock villagers whose birthdays all happen to be in August. Bud is my birthday twin!
View attachment 425713

The drawing I used as my profile pic in December 2021. Collectibles come to life! Matryoshka princess and her snow bunny friends, some Festive Bells and an Aurora Sky
View attachment 425714

This was my banner for a TBT giveaway I hosted back in November 2020
View attachment 425703

A rough sketch of Li'l Ears and @King koopa's OC Hoppy
View attachment 425704

Art for my eggie bestie, @Foreverfox for her birthday back in September 2020
OC animal crossing villagers, Estrella and Peaches, a sisterly wolf and a peppy bear respectively
View attachment 425705

Birthday art for @S.J. January 8th 2021
Agnes the sisterly piggy
View attachment 425706

Mochi the Snow Bunny holding a Green Star Fragment. I discovered some new art tools and decided to mess around with them
View attachment 425708
your new profile picture is amazing!! I love how it fits perfectly with your lineup, I love it! also love all your other art, so cute and colourful!

Back