• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Overwatch Holiday Events

AlgernonsFlowers

Bells
Tasty Cake
Do you guys think we'll get a holiday event soon or at all?
I was reading some stuff online that Dataminers found some evidence of holiday stuff coming.

Such as Santabjorn being a thing o:

It's a Blizzard game and we've already had a Halloween event. It's pretty much a guarantee that there'll be events for the major worldwide holidays like Christmas.

Last edited:
People datamined stuff already, can confirm that Christmas event is happening.

There better be a Mei, D.Va, Winston, and Torbjorn skin for this event. XD

But yeah, I am pretty sure there WILL be a Christmas event. People have already datamined a few things.

They've confirmed that Winston, Torb and Mei should be getting a Legendary skin, definitely Torb.

In the datamine ofcourse.

Last edited:

I imagine if there's an Easter event (I imagine Easter would be an event), D.Va would get some sort of skin skin since she has the bunny motif.

For Christmas though, I can kinda see Tracer as one of Torbjorn's little helpers.

Last edited:
Dataminers speculate that Mercy will recieve a costume, I wonder what she'll be ? An elf maybe along with Tracer ?

Mei seems like she can be a Mrs.Claus while Winstom can be a yeti honestly, if theyre doing just general Holiday event on not just christmas

Dataminers speculate that Mercy will recieve a costume, I wonder what she'll be ? An elf maybe along with Tracer ?

Mei seems like she can be a Mrs.Claus while Winstom can be a yeti honestly, if theyre doing just general Holiday event on not just christmas
Didn't say a costume for Mercy, the following characters in that list will receive either a skin, emote or highlight intro, Mercy has had a skin for both of the events (Summer Games and Halloween Terror) so she will most likely not get a skin, but an emote or highlight intro instead.

Didn't say a costume for Mercy, the following characters in that list will receive either a skin, emote or highlight intro, Mercy has had a skin for both of the events (Summer Games and Halloween Terror) so she will most likely not get a skin, but an emote or highlight intro instead.

Wasnt sure if mercy was getting one or not, i read somewhere that she was either getting a skin , emote or highlight.
Grateful for the last two skins though, wondering when Winston would be getting one

i heard they changed the exp rate for loot boxes this time, anyone know if thats true? i wanted to get to level 1 and get a bunch of quick boxes again ; _ ;

i heard they changed the exp rate for loot boxes this time, anyone know if thats true? i wanted to get to level 1 and get a bunch of quick boxes again ; _ ;

They've already changed that, pretty much for that reason.

20161206_102145.jpg

20161206_102216.jpg

Yay!! Its official :D

Yup! December 13th, I can't wait! >o<

I really wanna see the following for skins:
Winston - Yeti
Lucio - Reindeer
Tracer - Elf
Torbjorn - Santa
Soldier - Nutcracker

I'm so mad I thought I could save money this event since I don't like Christmas or Christmas "aesthetics" but they went and made a bunch of things cool and blue

I'm so mad I thought I could save money this event since I don't like Christmas or Christmas "aesthetics" but they went and made a bunch of things cool and blue

@reaper and mcree tbh , i only have 1000 saved up , but its cool w/ me tbh im probably just gunna get d.vas christmas light pose

- - - Post Merge - - -

unknown.png

Bootiful ape man

HE REMINDS ME OF THE YETI FROM MONSTERS INC am i the only one ?

Zenyattas skin is 3000 and rightfully so, too bad i dont use him all that much

Back