• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Other uses for the NookPhone

We're definitely going to have more apps. There's too much open real-estate on that Nook Phone screen to NOT have more apps. Probably the rest are either unlockables, or they are things they are not ready to reveal yet.

One thing I do want implemented that I think would fit would be a sort of online shopping/marketplace app, to allow us to trade items with other players through the game. You can see what all your friends are selling, look for specific items, and once you order something, it'll arrive by mail the next day.

yes PLEASE! something like how market boxes work in pocket camp but with improved UI and search would be absolutely fantastic.

We're definitely going to have more apps. There's too much open real-estate on that Nook Phone screen to NOT have more apps. Probably the rest are either unlockables, or they are things they are not ready to reveal yet.

Yeah I should probably update the thread but it has already been confirmed that you unlock more apps and functions as you develop your town.

I'd like to have a virtual credit card as I have in my phone so we can pay with it instead of having to go to the ATM, take out the money and carry it back to the shop. I also hope they add some minigames and maybe the catalog is also in there. I'd also love the idea of an app similar to the market box in pocket camp and some kind of calendar to write reminders of the things you want/have to do.

Back