• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying [/or cataloging]Wishlist items [FT] Stuff from my catalog, DIY recipes, NMT, IGB

whatever suits you? would maybe 2 bags of 99k work?? and then a NMT when you get the pink springy ride on c:

would you trade the stonehenge for my bonsai shelf diy?

i don't need any of the other things anymore

Sorry for the late reply, I have found the colorful book stands and the sand castle
If you're still up for it we can level the playfield?
No worries. My list has changed a little bit too... does this sound fair? Let me know.

I would like:
(To catalog): Arcade Mahjong game, summer train set, Soup kettle congee, all surfboards
(To keep if possible?) Red elephant slide, rooster tapestry, black DJ turntable

For my:
(To keep!) exercise ball blue, toy box green, phonograph, stovetop espresso maker, wood burning stove
(To catalog!) long bathtub white marble, poolside bed, white rice cooker, white double door refrigerator ((I have the floral traditional tea set, not sure if you're looking for that as well))

is it okay if i drop you a DM? I have a large list you can catalog, and i'd like to catalog a lot of your things as well

No worries. My list has changed a little bit too... does this sound fair? Let me know.

I would like:
(To catalog): Arcade Mahjong game, summer train set, Soup kettle congee, all surfboards
(To keep if possible?) Red elephant slide, rooster tapestry, black DJ turntable

For my:
(To keep!) exercise ball blue, toy box green, phonograph, stovetop espresso maker, wood burning stove
(To catalog!) long bathtub white marble, poolside bed, white rice cooker, white double door refrigerator ((I have the floral traditional tea set, not sure if you're looking for that as well))
Fine by me! I'm just gonna need some time because my switch is docked and my sister won't leave me the tv lol
Post automatically merged:

is it okay if i drop you a DM? I have a large list you can catalog, and i'd like to catalog a lot of your things as well
Sure, I'm open to DMs!

Hi I can offer poolside bed and zig zag and shell beach towels for your white sofa?

Fine by me! I'm just gonna need some time because my switch is docked and my sister won't leave me the tv lol
Ok, lol. Just dm me when you're ready.

I have the manga-library wall, shell arch, plain wooden shop sign, and log bed DIYs I can sell for NMTs!

I can offer you the aroma pot and large cardboard boxes DIY in exchange for cataloging your fruit cardboard boxes?

Hi I can offer poolside bed and zig zag and shell beach towels for your white sofa?
Alright, I'll PM you when I can trade!

I have the manga-library wall, shell arch, plain wooden shop sign, and log bed DIYs I can sell for NMTs!
Is 4NMTs fine with you? One for each item?

I can offer you the aroma pot and large cardboard boxes DIY in exchange for cataloging your fruit cardboard boxes?
Deal! I'll PM you when I can trade!

Hi! I have the following DIYs I could trade you for 1 NMT each?
  • Iron garden bench
  • Iron wall rack
  • Log chair
  • Terrarium
  • Wooden waste bin
Let me know if you still need them!

EDIT: This isn't relevant to Yuppu, but I feel like I have to say this here.
I've gotten quite a few PMs (and then there's that post below that quoted me, I'm not going to make another post to respond to it) asking for the iron garden bench DIY for 1 NMT. Please do not ask me for the iron garden bench! I offered it in this thread to Yuppu, and I am not going to withdraw it to pass to trade it to someone else unless they don't need it anymore! I think it's really rude of all of you to try to snatch it from someone like that, and I'm sorry that this has to even be said.

Last edited:
Hi! Sorry for this long list! I haven’t checked to see if your list updated since writing this but feel free to PM me. I’m interested in cataloging:
Diner counter chair in cream
Diner table in aquamarine
Red diner sofa
White double sofa
Green espresso maker
Red fireplace
White garden lantern
Dark brown menu chalkboard
white menu chalkboard
Light blue toaster
Blue popcorn machine
Sand castle
Cool surfboard
Hibiscus flowers surfboard
Table setting

I have these things on your list to catalog:
Brown antique mini table
Red arcade seat
Bidet
Board game
Deluxe washer in white
Black desktop computer
Beige freezer
Phonograph
Server
Blue shower booth
Silver stovetop espresso maker
Tennis table
Blue toy box
Weight bench
Wood burning stove

Hi! I have the following DIYs I could trade you for 1 NMT each?
  • Iron garden bench
  • Iron wall rack
  • Log chair
  • Terrarium
  • Wooden waste bin
Let me know if you still need them!
Hi! I can give you a nook mile ticket for the iron garden bench diy! :)

Hello! I have -
Natural floor seat
Natural broom and dustpan
Jukebox
Lacy rug

can I catalogue -
Cool surfboard
Black popcorn maker

Back