• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying [/or cataloging]Wishlist items [FT] Stuff from my catalog, DIY recipes, NMT, IGB

Yuppu

(ง •̀ω•́)ง✧
Bells
Switch
1666-8978-2089
Feedback
100% (81) +
Hello! I am looking for quite a lot of stuff, I would be willing to buy it or just catalog it to buy later.

My updated list
The updated DIY wishlist

Here is everything I can get you in return aside from currency (IGB, TBT, NMTs)

My furniture catalog
My spare recipes

I also have gold nuggets, rusted parts, some hybrids (I have a whole lot of pink hyacints and mums, some pink windflowers, some blue hyacints and purple mums)

Last edited:
Iron wood cart diy for white cute diy bench :)

air circulator white
coffee cup royal
coffee cup polka dots
ventilation fan white
whiteboard sales meeting

for
anthurium plant black
beach ball colorful
beach ball watermelon
cat grass light blue
floor light white

?

Iron wood cart diy for white cute diy bench :)
Deal! I'll pm you in a second!
Post automatically merged:

air circulator white
coffee cup royal
coffee cup polka dots
ventilation fan white
whiteboard sales meeting

for
anthurium plant black
beach ball colorful
beach ball watermelon
cat grass light blue
floor light white

?
Can do! Gimme a moment to sort my stuff and I'll pm you!

trade your: dish drying rack, double sofa (white), fireplace, mini cactus set, picnic basket, pop up toaster, pot rack, serving cart, simple kettle, tapestry

for my: board game (simple path), book stands (colourful, brown, pastel), campfire cookware, cardboard box (labeled, oranges, apples, peaches, pears)?

Last edited:
Hey so the items in your catalog are only for cataloging or would you be willing to trade them or sell them? :)

oops ignore

trade your: dish drying rack, double sofa (white), fireplace, mini cactus set, picnic basket, pop up toaster, pot rack, serving cart, simple kettle, tapestry

for my: board game (simple path), book stands (colourful, brown, pastel), campfire cookware, cardboard box (labeled, oranges, apples, peaches, pears)?
I just realized I marked the wrong color for the serving cart, it is not dark brown but natural brown, is it okay with you? other than that this is all fine by me

Hey so the items in your catalog are only for cataloging or would you be willing to trade them or sell them? :)
I can also trade or sell them!

ok i have many of your wishlist stuff. I will trade
beach towel(yellow), book stands(pastel), cat tower, pinball machine(brown), toy box(grey), and arcade seat(red)
for a wooden toolbox diy

Last edited:
I just realized I marked the wrong color for the serving cart, it is not dark brown but natural brown, is it okay with you? other than that this is all fine by me

I can also trade or sell them!
could i please get the white cuckoo clock instead of the serving cart?

i have from your wishlist:
angled signpost diy
board game
document stack diy
iron garden chair diy
stovetop espresso maker

i want from you:
antique chair, bureau, vanity (black)
Stonehenge
wall mounted tv

also do you have any spare diys i could look at?

please and thank you <3

Last edited:
I would like:
(To catalog!) Bathroom towel rack, mixer, picnic basket, the three different coffee cups
(To keep if possible?) Red elephant slide, fireplace, mixer, picnic basket, tapestry, tissue box

For my:
(To keep!) Shells beach towel, colorful book stands, exercise ball blue, toy box green
(To catalog!) long bathtub white marble, poolside bed, white rice cooker, sand castle

Last edited:
hi! i have a kettlebell DIY, large cardboard boxes DIY, natural square table DIY, green toy box to trade for your shell fountain and 200k?

I have -
woodburning stove
Imperial decorative shelf (brown)
Imperial decorative shelf (black)
Bookshelves (colorful/brown)
Bidet
Black anthurium
Nail art set (pink)

Want -
Goldfish tea set
Tea incense burner
White cuckoo clock
Royal coffee cup
Black garden lantern

Hiya, sorry for disappearing on y'all but I've had A Week and I hardly had the time or energy to pick up the game

I will now update the first post and answer to everyone

hiya! i have the zigzag beach towl, brown antique mini table, bidet, white pinball, blue pinball, black exercise bike, blue toybox, black weight bench.

i can let you catalog my deluxe washer and den desk, and i can order the pink springy ride on c:

I'll give you my white changing room and floor lamp for your cardboard sofa DIY!

i have from your wishlist:
angled signpost diy
board game
document stack diy
iron garden chair diy
stovetop espresso maker

i want from you:
antique chair, bureau, vanity (black)
Stonehenge
wall mounted tv

also do you have any spare diys i could look at?

please and thank you <3

Sorry for the extremely late reply
I am still looking for the angled signpost diy, the document stack diy, the stovetop espresso maker but I have found the iron garden chair diy andI'm only looking for territory game board game

I'm okay with the antique items and the wall mounted tv but for stonehenge I'm looking for something more, since it's unorderable

I would like:
(To catalog!) Bathroom towel rack, mixer, picnic basket, the three different coffee cups
(To keep if possible?) Red elephant slide, fireplace, mixer, picnic basket, tapestry, tissue box

For my:
(To keep!) Shells beach towel, colorful book stands, exercise ball blue, toy box green
(To catalog!) long bathtub white marble, poolside bed, white rice cooker, sand castle

Sorry for the late reply, I have found the colorful book stands and the sand castle
If you're still up for it we can level the playfield?

hi! i have a kettlebell DIY, large cardboard boxes DIY, natural square table DIY, green toy box to trade for your shell fountain and 200k?
Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately I no longer have the shell fountain diy but I can craft you two with what I currently have on hand?

I have -
woodburning stove
Imperial decorative shelf (brown)
Imperial decorative shelf (black)
Bookshelves (colorful/brown)
Bidet
Black anthurium
Nail art set (pink)

Want -
Goldfish tea set
Tea incense burner
White cuckoo clock
Royal coffee cup
Black garden lantern
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I have found the black anthurium and the book stands but I'm still looking for the rest

hiya! i have the zigzag beach towl, brown antique mini table, bidet, white pinball, blue pinball, black exercise bike, blue toybox, black weight bench.

i can let you catalog my deluxe washer and den desk, and i can order the pink springy ride on c:
That would be great, what would you want in exchange?

I'll give you my white changing room and floor lamp for your cardboard sofa DIY!
Sounds good to me!

Last edited:
Hi! im currently looking for nmt as I'm island hopping I have a bunch of items you can keep in exchange

wood burning stove
red analog kitchen scale
dark wood den desk
tool cart

no clue what the going rate on nmt for items is, up to you ^^

Back