• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🥀(OPEN)TBT's Third Annual Hunger Games Giveaway🥀

tessa grace

yeehaw
Bells
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Orange Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Fancy Kitty Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
4-dQgcfDWb08tKzy9OJFWI5Z_ucR3AgOrk-NI-brQl3c55KJDl54Peo9sE5NLBNKqW00jqcwK4p9fKbYy1vH16RR-Gxe--aK-AGWpg0N0mZ5GjXD_KQFzo4qWujE2oo2FKzcq9qfxLsFSsip1DTGLAI

The time has come for TBT’s third annual reaping…

Overview:
If you’ve seen me in past years, you know I love doing a fun giveaway on my forum anniversary. Since it’s my third year today, I’m opening up signups for the Third Annual Hunger Games giveaway! The winner will receive all my bells and a Secret Prize. Using a Hunger Games Simulator, (https://brantsteele.net/hungergames/disclaimer.php, if you’re wondering.) and another name randomizer, the first 36 people to sign-up will be sorted into districts and entered into the games. From then on, every day around 5pm EST (times will not be perfect as I have school and the likes) I will post the previous night and the following day. I may or may not add a little bit of story as well to the dialogue….

Prize pool so far:
1900 bells

Sign-up Requirements:

-Your account was created before September 8th, 2023

-15 bells entry so the prize pool gets bigger!

-Post your pronouns and the phrase “May the odds be ever in your favor” to officially enter!

Rules:

-The winner is entirely randomized. If you are killed, that's just how these things go.

-Signups will be open until we reach 36 signups.

-The games will start on Sunday as well.

-Special events during the simulation like the bloodbath and feast will take part of the normal day’s events.

-Previous winners cannot enter again!

-Finally, if you have any questions, post here! If there is anything you’d like to privately ask or resolve, my PMs are open as well.

Sponsorships:

Are you spectating or murdered out of the game? Do you have collectibles you want to get rid of and a message you want to send to the public anonymously? Is there somebody you’re rooting for that you hope can get a prize? Well, this year, similarly to the actual Hunger Games, I’m going to do sponsorships! If you PM me with a message and a collectible you would like to donate, I will randomly select someone to receive it with the message! All donors will be mentioned and thanked when the games are over. If you don’t have any collectibles you want to part with but still want to be a sponsor, you can also donate bells to the prize pool and I will send out a collectible around the same price range of your donation.

Final notes:

First of all, a huge shout out and thank you to @xSuperMario64x for making the header banner so beautifully and quickly!

Next, last year we had some issues with the original file being corrupted and we had to restart, which was a major mistake on my hand and ruined the games for some people. Although I don’t imagine that will happen this time around as I’m going to be extra careful, please be aware that this system is not entirely perfect. Let’s make this fun!

Finally, I hope you all want sign up!

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Signup Slots:

Last edited:
Meeeeeeeee! Sending bells now. Also, the banner is very cute! (Also, thank you for hosting once again ❤️)

Pronouns: She/her

May the odds be ever in your favour! 🏹💖

miss tessa i’ve been so excited for this ever since i saw you were planning to host again this year!! you know i love these 😭 sign me up, please!

sending the bells to you now! may the odds be ever in your favour 💜

pronouns are she/her!

Oh I've been looking forward to this, I'd love to sign up again! ;v; Congrats on your third year on TBT, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Pronouns: they/them

I've been waiting for this!
Pronouns: He/Him
“May the odds be ever in your favor” Sending entry fee now!

I volunteer as tribute!

Pronouns: He/him

I will send the entry bells over shortly. Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Hmm, never seen this before, granted I wasn’t ever on last year since 2022’s Egg Hunt. I’mma enter anyway.

Pronouns: He/Him

I already sent the 15 TBT.
May the odds be ever in your favor.

Oooh, I'm so excited! I've never gotten to participate in one of these so I'm very eager to see how it all unfolds!

My pronouns are she/her and I'm sending the bells over now. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Congratulations on three years 😊 I've watched but never joined one of these and would love to enter this year!
She/they, and I'm sending the bells now!

May the odds be ever in your favour!

I always die early but I'm in. Sending tbt now.
Pronouns: they/them
May the odds be ever in your favour

Back