Signatures and Shop sign/banners PWYW (CLOSED)

Ace Marvel

Merry & Happy
Bells
Switch
6012-8136-6825
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
White Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (306) +

signatures.gif

I CHANGED MY USERNAME Previously Teddy345

Hi! I've experimenting with sign for shops and signatures for the forum, if you would like one let me know.
I will implement a PWYW (Pay what you want) model, I prefer TBT or Flight Rising Treasure, I will be forever grateful.
Please let's have the first contact inside this thread, I don't mind using DM, but it's hard to keep track. :)

Here are some examples:
watering.gif
Gingersnap.gif

Signatures weren't part of the original idea, but I've gotten a really nice response, I will add them.
Style:
Your Character Name:
Island Name:
Color of the text:
Native Fruit:
Villagers:
Font:
Special message (optional):
Background image/gif:
Offer:
SIGGY-LIERYL-2.gif
Sunflower.gif
Hanamura.gif

3towns.gif

CremireV2.gif
Timber2.gif

I like to involve you in the process, so unless you give me an exact shape, I'll send you base a of your signature before adding all element so you can see if that is what you want. I do this because you deserve personalize attention from the moment you commission until you get the finished product. So if I send you an "incomplete sign" it's because of this, and it's not the final product.

I'm trying to do same day deliveries, but it's getting hard so I'll open slots:
1-
2-
3-

Last edited:
could you do signatures by any chance :0
A little forgotten but this are my attempts at signatures, but we could try something different, just know im not an expert so it might no be good or what you expected.

EDIT: I just tried an animated one, but as you can see, I need to work on my edges.

Siggytest.gif

A little forgotten but this are my attempts at signatures, but we could try something different, just know im not an expert so it might no be good or what you expected.
tysm! could you do an animated background in the shape of something with little pixel villagers? also how much could i pay you for it 🥺

tysm! could you do an animated background in the shape of something with little pixel villagers? also how much could i pay you for it 🥺
Yes I could try! let me know the details and I'll work on it tomorrow.

Your signatures are pretty cool! I've had an idea for a while and I was wondering if you could create a signature with a paw-print shape - and have it have an animated background similar to your first example?

hiya, could I get a signature too? I'm a bit confused here though :/
Ask anything this is a work in progress, sorry about that.
Your signatures are pretty cool! I've had an idea for a while and I was wondering if you could create a signature with a paw-print shape - and have it have an animated background similar to your first example?
Sure! I could try that, send me the details.

Style: Rectangle with flowers. Possible include a eevee png to the side?
Your Character Name: Marie
Island Name: Sunflower
Color of the text: Yellow
Native Fruit: Peaches
Villagers: Julian,Megan,Gayle,Diana,Judy,Marshal,Bluebear,Flurry,Marina
Font: Disney Font:
Special message (optional): Pocketful of Sunshine

Hi! I didn't understand what you meant with rectangle by flowers, could you give me reference, and also what background image/gif would you like?

Back