• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[RLC OPEN] ✨ Micheal's Art Shop ✨ (TBT/RLC)

Request #2:
Style: Animal crossing
Type: Fullbody
Add ons: mini Audie, mini chief, picnic baskets, a spring themed background (maybe some cherry blossom petals?), smooth lines, shading
Payment: 40 NMT
Thank you! (>^_^)>

Attachments

• character ref spring.jpg
    character ref spring.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 146
  • audie ref.png
    audie ref.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 103
  • chief ref.jpg
    chief ref.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 109
Morning bump! I'll get to working on everything later today when I'm done with schoolwork!

Hello! I really love your AC sample #3! Would you be willing to do a request in that style?

my request:
Would you be willing to do 3 ac characters and 3 mini-animal villagers in one photo?
Would also like smooth lines, shading, and simple background

Payment: (let me know if this isn't enough! i will see what else i have!)
stego torso
ophthalmo torso
archelon skull

adventure dress
blue roses plant (10)
gold roses plant (1)
caveman tank
dollhouse dress
egg-sushi costume
tuna-sushi costume
iron garden chair DIY

Aloha K.K.
Cafe K.K.
Comrade K.K.
DJ K.K.
Go K.K. Rider
Hypno K.K.
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Aria
K.K. Bossa
K.K. Calpyso
K.K. Casbah
K.K. Condor
K.K. Flamenco
k.k. Island
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Marathon
K.K. March
K.K. Sonata (my favorite!)
K.K. Song
K.K. Steppe
My Place
Only Me
Soulful K.K.

Contacting Through: PM
Style: Animal Crossing
Type of Commission: Fullbody
Reference: Can you draw O'Hare please?
Offer: 10 nmt

Just asking, will you do objects, and will you redraw something? If so, how many NMT?

Closing up shop so I can work on all my current requests. Things may be a little slow because I dodnt realize how hectic this week was gonna be, but finals are gonna be kinda crazy and some other things came up. Thanks for all the support, ill get everyone's art to em as soon as possible and open up soon!

Bumping!! I opened up three slots for non-AC related works to help me with burnout. I also changed pricing to RLC as I'm looking into art as a sorta job while I'm starting college!

Happy Friday folks! I'm going to be working like crazy through the weekend to finish everything that's already been requested. The issue is that they're quite large requests and that's why they've been taking so long- BUT NO LONGER! I'm gonna be on top of things for once!

Regular Style is open. Haggling is always welcome! My prices are easily bendable or converted to things like in-game items or TBT because honestly I just love drawing for people.

Bump! I'm hoping to add rates for TBT as well as a wishlist pretty soon, so stay tuned!! That being said I'd love your help, so if anyone would like to PM or just comment here saying what you'd be willing to give, even if its not an offer, I'd really appreciate it.

Is there an order form like the others posted?

There is not an order form. Though I should probably get one of those up. You just give me the style you want (Though AC isn't currently open). Then you choose bust, halfbody, or fullbody. Then the ref and what you're offering as payment! I'll whip up an order form soon.

Back