• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[RLC OPEN] ✨ Micheal's Art Shop ✨ (TBT/RLC)

Bumping! Checking with mods to make sure that the special Fair offer is okay but otherwise its open and free!

Mods say that art in exchange for collectibles is A-OK! Just discuss it with me as I dont have a wishlist put together just yet.

Hi Micheal! I just saw your shop examples and I wanted to say you are getting better each day! Also thank you for keeping the sign. :)

Hi Micheal! I just saw your shop examples and I wanted to say you are getting better each day! Also thank you for keeping the sign. :)

Thank you so much!! I'm really really proud of my work lately. And of course! I might even get a new one from you sometime soon, your signs and sigs never fail to impress!!

Bump! If you've been watching my thread, now is the time for ordering before I get busy with school and the fair!!

Opening my art shop once more! I really really need the money so any help will go a long way, thank you guys!

Bump! I'm hoping to open TBT slots again sometime soon, but I wanna get thru everything currently owed. That said, RLC is still plenty open!

Beepobeebep!

Username: jadetine
Style: Animal Crossing Style (or whatever)
Bust or Fullbody: Up to you
Reference: My island rep! https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn/gallery
Payment: 100+ TBT
Other Notes/Questions: Style / bust vs. full doesn't matter. I'm just happy to be blessed by your art. Let me know what you feel like drawing, and I'll pay for whichever tier it falls under. THANKS!

Howdy!! I'd love something

Username: your local goomy
HS, HB, FB, or AC?: FB
Reference: Could you please draw Rex?
Payment: 300 TBT
Other Notes/Questions: Nothing I can really think of, tysm!

Back