[closed until ???] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

acnh_mistreil.png
acnh_mistreil_bust.png

Hi! I sort of need NMT for my Judy quest (and maybe other stuff) so I decided to open an art shop!
More art/doodles can be found in my doodle thread!
Pricing

Chibi
acnh_mistreil.png
40 NMT per character
(or 20 USD via Paypal)
Bust
acnh_mistreil_bust.png
40 NMT per character
(or 20 USD via Paypal)

I should have enough NMT for my Judy quest, so I'm accepting other forms of payment in addition to NMT!

I have my own conversion rates for how much NMT each thing is worth (might not necessarily be market value -- it's just how much I value them) -- so you can do whatever mixed payment you want, as long as it totals up to the above NMT price.

Item
NMT Conversion
In-game bells (IGB)​
200k IGB : 1 NMT​
Star fragments​
5 star fragments : 1 NMT​
Large star fragments​
2 large star fragments : 1 NMT​
Seasonal materials
(cherry blossom petals, pinecones, acorns)
10 materials : 1 NMT​
Gold nuggets​
2 gold nuggets : 1 NMT​
2 items : 1 NMT​
Springy ride-on (any except dark brown)​
5 NMT each​
Rusted parts​
1 NMT each​
Fake art​
2 NMT each​
Real art​
5 NMT each​
Birthday items​
5 NMT each​
Mom's items​
1 NMT each​
+ 5 NMT each
Added to the above listed conversion -- e.g. a fake wistful painting would be 7 NMT each.
The mushroom items are just 5 NMT each.
Star head DIY​
I don't know, man. ;;
20 NMT?​

Rules / Limitations
  • I won't draw NSFW​
  • I'm not super good at furries, but I can try? Order at your own risk.​
Anything other than that is fair game: I'm okay with small props! Details might get simplified a lot, though, for my own sanity.

Slots
This is the order I'll be working on the commissions! If the list gets too long, I'll add estimated times in (you should expect me to get through around 2 commissions per day, though, if that helps).
  1. stormyxcloud [awaiting approval/payment]​
  2. soggy [awaiting approval/payment]​
  3. MayorMelony [sketching later on in the evening]​
  4. baobei​
  5. [open]​
  6. [open]​
  7. ... and so on, I don't have a limit on slots.​
Process
  1. You make request.
  2. I accept request.
  3. (Optional: you pay here, if it's more convenient for both of us -- but typically, I'll just ask for payment after the sketch is done.)
  4. I send you a sketch and make (hopefully minor) revisions until you OK it.
  5. (If you didn't pay at 3, this is when I receive payment)
  6. I colour it, and ask if you want any minor revisions (colour adjustments), or if it's okay.
  7. After revising as needed, I post it! Yaaay!
A few other notes about the process:
  • I colour very quickly, so if you pay at (3) and OK the sketch quickly at (4), you can probably expect the finished product pretty soon after (e.g. 1 hour unless I go to sleep/eat/etc.).
  • I'll likely be able to get through 1-2 drawings per day, but my hand gets strained pretty quickly, so sometimes I'll take a break.
    • Please be patient! I'll keep you updated, and you can ask for updates too.
    • I only draw in the afternoon/evenings (EST) -- in the mornings I spend my time playing ACNH/sleeping/etc.
Form
Request details:
[insert details here]
Payment: [insert payment here]

Example
Request details: Chibi of my character: ref here and here -- for the hair, see here. Please leave the bubble gum out, his mouth is a :3 type. Any pose is fine -- he likes stars and blue roses and has like... many nova lights. go ham and do whatever you want.
Payment: 40 nmt
... Or something like that. I don't know, honestly, I can figure things out.

Finished commissions
peachmilke
acnhcom_1peachmilke_1-png.252917
acnhcom_1peachmilke_2-png.252918
acnhcom_1peachmilke_3-png.252919

sally.
acnhcom_2sally-png.252872

leohyrule
acnhcom_3leohyrule-png.252983

Clockworkstar~
22163419_QJJ15OH2ay81Pnv.png
View attachment 253886
IonicKarma
acnhcom_5ionickarma-png.253463

MayorMelony
acnhcom_6mayormelony-png.253516

daisyy
acnhcom_7daisyy-png.253649

Inarabitta

acnhcom_8inarabitta-png.253698

Bstar9555
acnhcom_9bstar9555-png.253885
agh i would love for you to draw my villager!
Request details: can i have the chibi please c:
if she could be sorta sleepy looking? that would be cute!!
2A0324DB-0D00-4D80-BB34-17B22F2CC1AB.jpeg
745F82B6-45B1-4E27-9925-85BCE26DDEB6.jpeg
Payment: 40 nmt? could she be holding the iron wand thats in the game please? i can give you a mums kitchen mat (i have all three, you choose) if you could do this?? :eek:!

I'm back once again for your art! I got 2 more for you if you want to.

Request details: Chibi's for both! Refs 1 and Refs 2

Payment: 50 NMT ea

Also I'm still interested in one of Lily if that's something you wanted to do

Edit: Forgot to mention the thing on the hat on Ref 2 is actually the letter A, sorry that it’s at a bad angle to see!

Last edited:
I'm back once again for your art! I got 2 more for you if you want to.

Request details: Chibi's for both! Refs 1 and Refs 2

Payment: 50 NMT ea

Also I'm still interested in one of Lily if that's something you wanted to do
Will do! I'll probably start on them tomorrow or the day after `w`)b
Also... Lily.... I... I'm interested. 'w')b Lilyyyyyy.... pleasecomehome

acnhcom_12mayormelony.png
acnhcom_13baobei.png
acnhcom_10stormyxcloud.png

Another 3 done 'w')b Going to take a break until tomorrow/the day after (to rest my hand a bit, hehe) but slots will still be open, and I'll work through things when I draw again \o/

Last edited:
acnhcom_14lucyhannahg.png
acnhcom_11soggy3.png

2 more done! I'm still resting a bit (colouring is easier on my hand than sketching, haha) but I'll probably start working on more sketches in a few hours... we'll see! Otherwise... tomorrow 'w')b

(I'm not good at this 'resting my hand' thing apparently.)

Last edited:
I'm back... with two more requests-

Request details: Bust of Ella... but with long hair this time! Ref is on toyhouse (the first 2 pictures) https://toyhou.se/5414594.ella-winter/gallery Please include her cape!
Payment: I have the yellow springy ride on, birthday candles (customize able), and birthday shades (any color) + 25 nmt

Request details: Chibi of my new character, Mikotsu! I'd like the :3 face and please include her eyepatch and a ghost? o: Simplify all details as necessary, ik this is a bit much, I can pay extra if needed! And some kind of pose with her paws up like this x?
Mikotsu.jpg
Payment: 50 nmt

I'd love a chibi of my splatoon character if that's okay!

Request details:
zPiwap8.png
WUqbLpr.png
A cheerful or happy expression
It would be amazing if you could give them the splattershot they're holding! [Game model]

Payment:
40 NMT
Imperial dining chair (brown)
Imperial low table (brown)
Mama bear (caramel mocha)
Mama bear (choco)
Papa bear (caramel mocha)
Springy ride-on (red)
600k IGB

Request details: would love a chibi of my islander! (no need to include the gum haha. also she has freckles!)
9hj93io.jpg
ssYwgVF.jpg
Payment: 10 gold nuggets, mom's handmade apron (quilted), 1 rusted part, and the rest in nook tickets if that's okay? (33 tickets if I'm correct!) Thanks for considering!! <3

Last edited:
acnhcom_15ionickarma1.png
acnhcom_15ionickarma2.png
acnhcom_15ionickarma3.png

3 more chibis down! Slowly working through sketching others 'w')9 But for now, resting my hand a bit more.
Tomorrow I shouuuld be able to get through sketches for soggy and Clockworkstar~'s commissions (and colouring things -- sketching tends to take me longer than colouring), and then Sakura625 and Kammm the day after! Hopefully 'w');;;

Last edited:
Hi, requesting more :blush:

Request details: Chibi and Bust | Ref
Payment:
  • 50 NMT
  • 40 Star fragments
  • 10 Large star fragments
  • 10 Rusted parts
  • Springy ride-on (Zebra and Brown)
  • Baby chair (Green, White, Black)

if it's possible, I'd like to request two things!

Request details: Bust of my AC villager: reference.
Payment: 40 nmt!

Request details: Chibi of my OC: reference.
Payment: 80 gold nuggets!

if it's possible, I'd like to request two things!

Request details: Bust of my AC villager: reference.
Payment: 40 nmt!

Request details: Chibi of my OC: reference.
Payment: 80 gold nuggets!
Totally possible! I won't be able to sketch them for at least a day or two, but just so I can ask in advance:

For the AC villager, I can pick any of the outfit choices, right? 'w');; (I want to make sure, since I very much want to draw #5/the wedding dress -- with pink hair, right?)

For your OC: do you have a preferred outfit for her, or is any white dress okay? (Clothing style, etc. -- dress? hoodie? long skirt? short skirt? Or am I allowed to just draw whatever outfit I want?)

Totally possible! I won't be able to sketch them for at least a day or two, but just so I can ask in advance:

For the AC villager, I can pick any of the outfit choices, right? 'w');; (I want to make sure, since I very much want to draw #5/the wedding dress -- with pink hair, right?)

For your OC: do you have a preferred outfit for her, or is any white dress okay? (Clothing style, etc. -- dress? hoodie? long skirt? short skirt? Or am I allowed to just draw whatever outfit I want?)

yes, for my villager, any outfit choice that inspires you is okay!! and for my OC, any white dress is okay. maybe something lacy would be nice? any outfit that you think fits her face is okay. sorry if I'm being too vague ahhhhhh

yes, for my villager, any outfit choice that inspires you is okay!! and for my OC, any white dress is okay. maybe something lacy would be nice? any outfit that you think fits her face is okay. sorry if I'm being too vague ahhhhhh
That's fine! I was thinking of doing an elegant/cute-ish white lacy dress, so this works for me 'w')b!

Back