[closed until ???] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

Request details: chibi of my islander <3 outfit here. hair I'd like black with pink highlights similar to this, but more black than pink if you get me >_< for the purse I'd prefer the cherryblossom pochette, sorry it's not in the outfit >_< she likes cherry blossom stuff, pastel pink & green. expression is happy/smiling. :>

Payment: imperial bed (red/brown/blue) + imperial chest (blue) {you keep all items} + mom's apron (white w/flowers) + mom's knapsack (white w/ flowers) + mom's cushion (customizable) + mom's plushie (customizable) + mom's tissue box (customizable) + 1x rusted part + 10x cherry blossom petals + 10x snowflakes (I can do 1 nmt instead of snowflakes if you prefer) + 30 NMTs!

acnhcom_18a_clockworkstar.png
acnhcom_18b_clockworkstar.png
2 more done! 'w')b I'm thinking of livestreaming some of the commissions tomorrow so I can focus better -- I keep getting distracted 'A');;;;
(But maybe I'll just stream colouring, because... sketching takes a lot more effort than that, and I don't know if I want people to watch me draw and erase and redraw an arm 20 times... hehe. We'll see.)
Post automatically merged:

Request details: chibi of my islander <3 outfit here. hair I'd like black with pink highlights similar to this, but more black than pink if you get me >_< for the purse I'd prefer the cherryblossom pochette, sorry it's not in the outfit >_< she likes cherry blossom stuff, pastel pink & green. expression is happy/smiling. :>

Payment: imperial bed (red/brown/blue) + imperial chest (blue) {you keep all items} + mom's apron (white w/flowers) + mom's knapsack (white w/ flowers) + mom's cushion (customizable) + mom's plushie (customizable) + mom's tissue box (customizable) + 1x rusted part + 10x cherry blossom petals + 10x snowflakes (I can do 1 nmt instead of snowflakes if you prefer) + 30 NMTs!
Snowflakes are fine, hehe. Question about the hair, though: would you prefer it in the bun like the outfit ref, or down like in the hair ref? 'w')b

Last edited:
Request details: chibi of my character! Would like him to hold a katana if possible and have a semi-fierce expression. If you could also put some cherry blossom petals on the ground around him and draw a simple moon in the background that would be amazing as well!

Payment: 40 NMT and 2 mill bells

Attachments

• Character ref.jpg
    Character ref.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 7
Request details: Chibi of Aiko. You can use any of her outfits ^_^
Payment: 40 nmt + cataloging Dolly (pink & green), Imperial dining table (red), Imperial low table (black), Imperial bed (brown), Table setting (white)

acnhcom_16umeiko.png
acnhcom_17soggy.png
acnhcom_19sakura625.png
acnhcom_20kammm.png
acnhcom_21mayormelony1.png
acnhcom_21mayormelony2.png

Finished streaming (because I need food and a break -- my hand hurts hehe) and a few more commissions done!

After this point, I'm not taking anymore chibi requests for a few days (so anything above is fine)! They hurt my hand a lot more than busts do, so I need to rest a bit. I might also adjust the pricing when I re-open them. I'm guessing I'll re-open chibis on the 14th, but I'm not sure.

Feel free to ask to be pinged when I re-open them, though!

Last edited:
acnhcom_22a_rhena.png
acnh_com22b_rhena.png

Forgot to post these here earlier 'w');; Two more done /o/

(If it's not obvious already, I... like drawing flowy things/flowers... I also realized I'm incredibly inconsistent with the sizes I draw at dfgjldf oops)

Last edited:
hihi! i was just wondering if anyone else's images show up as
1589167034324.png
these thumbnails 0: i tried using different browsers but it seems to be glitched (also i guess this is just a heads-up post, or it could just be my computer alone lol)

Ahh thanks for accepting! ; n ;Take as much rest as you need. I don’t mind if you get to mine later if that helps with your hands!!

hihi! i was just wondering if anyone else's images show up as View attachment 256413 these thumbnails 0: i tried using different browsers but it seems to be glitched (also i guess this is just a heads-up post, or it could just be my computer alone lol)
I also dont see the images besides one or two of them ;;

Request details: Bust up please! you have freedom with the pose/expression. Pick anyone from here https://toyhou.se/iyfrr/characters/tagged:x
Payment: 18 wishlist items (pls keep)+ 2 genuine art + 2 fake art
ITEMS
- Rings (7 colors)
- Screen (plum & pine)
- soft serve lamp (mango, strawberry swirl)
- Papa bear (tweed)
- Mama bear (checkered)
- imperial partition (black)
- imperial low table (blue)
- imperial dining lantern (gold, black)
- imperial decorative shelves (blue)

ART
- Wistful Painting (Fake)
- Warrior Statue (Fake)
- Flowery Painting (Always genuine)
- Twinkling Painting (Always genuine)

Last edited:
hihi! i was just wondering if anyone else's images show up as View attachment 256413 these thumbnails 0: i tried using different browsers but it seems to be glitched (also i guess this is just a heads-up post, or it could just be my computer alone lol)
Ahh thanks for accepting! ; n ;Take as much rest as you need. I don’t mind if you get to mine later if that helps with your hands!!

I also dont see the images besides one or two of them ;;
You're not alone, they show up as that too for me ;;
Oh...? °□°);; I'm able to see all the images as long as I'm logged in -- checking in incognito gives me boxes though.

I'm guessing the image links might have restricted permissions or something -- I'll go through and fix all of them later tonight!

Thanks for the heads up ;;

omg look at me ordering more art bright and early hehe
Request details: same character, bust pls!! smiling/happy expression<3
9hj93io.jpg
Payment: 4 large star fragments, 10 small fragments, all 3 soft serve lamps on your wishlist, mom's fanciful quilted tissue box, and the rest in nook tickets (29 tickets, 30 if you already got the soft serve lamps!)
If you are opening your gates today feel free to pm me the dodo and I can bring the payment whenever! <3 hope you have a good day!
Post automatically merged:

Oh...? °□°);; I'm able to see all the images as long as I'm logged in -- checking in incognito gives me boxes though.

I'm guessing the image links might have restricted permissions or something -- I'll go through and fix all of them later tonight!

Thanks for the heads up ;;
Omg I was having this issue too! I thought I was the only one though since I've had issues with my pc showing images in the past LOL. Sorry for not bringing it to your attention! ;o;

Last edited:
Okay! I thiiiink I fixed the images -- went back to edit all my comments too! (I said I'd do it "tonight" buuut... I have time anyways. Hehe.)

I used to just copy/paste them from the DMs I sent, but I guess the images there are private and only the people involved in the DM can see it... 'w');; Learned something new! So now I just uploaded them elsewhere and linked it from there. \o/ If anyone sees any other broken images let me know 'w')b

(I also updated my wishlist to remove things people have offered already 'w')b I think there are multiple soft serve lamps I'm getting but. I'll take them all. I decorate a lot with them, so--)

Okay! I thiiiink I fixed the images -- went back to edit all my comments too! (I said I'd do it "tonight" buuut... I have time anyways. Hehe.)

I used to just copy/paste them from the DMs I sent, but I guess the images there are private and only the people involved in the DM can see it... 'w');; Learned something new! So now I just uploaded them elsewhere and linked it from there. \o/ If anyone sees any other broken images let me know 'w')b

(I also updated my wishlist to remove things people have offered already 'w')b I think there are multiple soft serve lamps I'm getting but. I'll take them all. I decorate a lot with them, so--)
It works now!!! All of them look lovely omg ; n ;

Streaming commissions again! Finished streaming!
Because I keep getting distracted today, haha. Colouring some of the chibis, and if I'm not tired by the end of that... I'll start sketching the busts 'w');;

Last edited:
Back