[closed until ???] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

Hello! If you're still open, I have a pretty complicated request so I just wanted to run it by you before I post full photos.

Request details: I'm hoping you could draw me, my sister's AC character, and my bf's AC character in one single image in your style choice (though I see you closed chibi, so if bust up is okay with you that works for me too!) Also hoping you could draw simple plushie versions of our villagers (judy for me, merengue for my sis, and lolly for my bf) either plopped on our head, shoulder, or us holding them
EXckFY0VAAEJK6M.jpg

Closet Details
EX5SzNRU4AEX3l9.jpg
EX5SRNFUcAANuSU.jpg

EX5SRM_UMAElxQ1.jpg
Bf is left, I'm middle, sis is right.
I can add the closet photos later if you're able to do it!

Payment: 24 stacks of star frags, 50 NMT, Hanging Scroll(green & blue), Imperial Chest (brown), Imperial Dining Lantern (red), Imperial Low Table (red), Papa Bear (floral) --let me know if this isn't enough

If you're not up for it I totally understand! Thank you for your time and consideration!

Edit; added closet details, let me know if you need villager pics as well!

Last edited:
i would also like to commission you if you’re still open ^_^

request: a bust of my island rep! i kinda want her expression to be aloof, her hair to be longer with no bangs and flowy(?) i’m really bad at descriptions T^T
36FA2B2A-2770-40CC-901F-4535110025C1.jpeg

payment: 40 NMT

thank you so much for considering ^_^

Hello! If you're still open, I have a pretty complicated request so I just wanted to run it by you before I post full photos.

Request details: I'm hoping you could draw me, my sister's AC character, and my bf's AC character in one single image in your style choice (though I see you closed chibi, so if bust up is okay with you that works for me too!) Also hoping you could draw simple plushie versions of our villagers (judy for me, merengue for my sis, and lolly for my bf) either plopped on our head, shoulder, or us holding them
Bf is left, I'm middle, sis is right.
I can add the closet photos later if you're able to do it!

Payment: 24 stacks of star frags, 50 NMT, Hanging Scroll(green & blue), Imperial Chest (brown), Imperial Dining Lantern (red), Imperial Low Table (red), Papa Bear (floral) --let me know if this isn't enough

If you're not up for it I totally understand! Thank you for your time and consideration!
I'm fine with this 'w')b

Hihi! (its me again!) While waiting for your chibi's to open up, I was wondering if I can commission a bust from you (>^_^)>

Request Details: Same character concept as the one you did for my chibi, except for the bust maybe a little older/mature? Would also like a simple half moon background (like the one you did for my chibi) with some petals flowing by! (they look so nice!)

Payment: 10 million bells (lmk if this is ok)

Thanks once again!

Attachments

• acnhcom_24karmahri.png
    acnhcom_24karmahri.png
    116.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Character ref (1).jpg
    Character ref (1).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 4
  • pose ref.png
    pose ref.png
    390.8 KB · Views: 3
As an update: I'll be accepting whatever bust commissions there are until tonight (idk let's say 9PM EST because that's when I'll feel like sleeping), and then closing all commissions for a while! Except maybe RLC commissions, I don't know.

After that, I'll just slowly work through them all.

My friend got Judy in their campsite this morning, and they're holding her for me until I get an empty plot ywy)b So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of my NMT and whatnot (and taking a break to rest/slow down a bit 'w');; )

It might be closed for like a week? I'm not sure yet 'w');; However long it takes for me to figure stuff out!

Request details: Raymond gijinka bust please? mayb? ;w; ref
Payment: 40 nmt + 10nmt tip? ;;;w;;;

im sorry im a first customer sorry if i messed it up AAAA

I have one last request before you close ah! c:

Request details: So I don’t have much good references of her just yet, but I’d like a bust of my oc Lunete! She’s an emotionless dark mage- The only change I’d like is instead of the black headband, replace it with a circlet that’s under the ref
CA68D489-09E2-4F2F-9801-0AE208CD4221.jpeg

E516DBBE-5A44-4B6A-A719-B2847432310A.jpeg

And if you include her hands, she always wears silver gauntlets similar to this:

BAE95441-35C2-4103-8611-AE48935D3968.jpeg

She’s based off this piece of art:
2435CCBD-BB1E-488C-B1E4-B13093B5E059.jpeg
Payment: 2x fake beautiful statues, mom’s art, mom’s cool kitchen mat, 10x mush lamp, 5x mush stool, twinkling painting, & 5x mush parasol.

Request #2!

Request details: Bust of my oc, Aeker! If you could make it kinda match the Ella one you did for me before, that would be great! Except maybe instead of roses, snowflakes? o:
Payment: Above for both^^

Attachments

• 101AF7AC-28DC-492F-8F83-54BEB2A3062E.jpeg
    101AF7AC-28DC-492F-8F83-54BEB2A3062E.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I have one last request before you close ah! c:

Request details: So I don’t have much good references of her just yet, but I’d like a bust of my oc Lunete! She’s an emotionless dark mage- The only change I’d like is instead of the black headband, replace it with a circlet that’s under the ref
View attachment 257497

View attachment 257500
And if you include her hands, she always wears silver gauntlets similar to this:

View attachment 257501
She’s based off this piece of art:View attachment 257498
Payment: 2x fake beautiful statues, mom’s art, mom’s cool kitchen mat, 10x mush lamp, 5x mush stool, twinkling painting, & 5x mush parasol. (Let me know if this is enough I’m low on NMTs ah xc. If it’s enough to get a second one... I might have another idea as well?)
It's more than enough for a 2nd one if you want ywy)b!!! (Maybe better because I wouldn't know what to do with NMT anyways at this point dfkgjdflgdf)

do you happen to have a wishlist of DIYs you want? idk what to offer anymore but i want another bust haha

do you happen to have a wishlist of DIYs you want? idk what to offer anymore but i want another bust haha
I don't unfortunately -- I have all of the DIYs already (aside from some seasonal stuff, but I'm not too pressed to get those) orz

I think the only other things I might want are Gulliver things or bug/fish models, but I have no idea what their NMT value/equivalent would be 'w');; (Maybe more gold nuggets? I'm still not sure on that, haha.)

We can talk through DMs if you want to try to figure something out!

Thank you so much for taking my commission request!!!! At what times are you generally on to accept payment? sorry if you mentioned it previously I couldn't find the info
I'm around right now if you are -- typically though, between 2PM and 10PM EST (I tend to just open my gates while I'm drawing, so I don't really pay attention haha). Normally I just collect payment after I send a sketch, but if you want to drop off payment at some other time, just DM me and let me know 'w')b

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say from one artist to another that I love your art!

Also, take care of your hands! My shop is currently on a hiatus because of carpal tunnel issues so I 100% feel that struggle. Feel better ~ 💕

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and say from one artist to another that I love your art!

Also, take care of your hands! My shop is currently on a hiatus because of carpal tunnel issues so I 100% feel that struggle. Feel better ~ 💕
aaa thank you that's so sweet ;w; )b!!! I'll do my best to take care of my hands (getting in the habit of stretching them more ywy)b

But then sometimes the mood hits and I want to draw, and then 4 hours of straight drawing later I realize that was a horrible idea. Oops.

Back