• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Open Again! My beach is full of free items to take and/or catalog! Free DIYs and fossils! No fee but poster for donators! :)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 20 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Perfect, I'll allow you Dodo! And if you have anything to bring over let me know and pick your poster :)
Wonderful thank you! I'll load my switch in a moment!
Post automatically merged:

Wonderful thank you! I'll load my switch in a moment!
I'm on my way now! I have 2 clothing items to donate and the poster is up to you! I'll take whichever 😊

Last edited:
I'd love to drop by again, I've read the rules! I'd also like to exchange a rodeo-style springy ride-on for Gracie's poster :lemon:
Hi! Okay perfect, thank you so much! I'm currently dropping off a trade, and then I'll be open again! I'll let you know! :)
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to drop by again, I've read the rules! I'd also like to exchange a rodeo-style springy ride-on for Gracie's poster :lemon:
Dodo code updated and ready! c;

Last edited:
Back