• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling šŸ¢ OPEN šŸ¢ 50 TBT/200 NMT for Any Series 5 amiibo šŸ¢ Tortoiseā€™s Dreamie Shop šŸ¢

Accepting
  1. NMT
  2. TBT Bells
Villager: Cephalobot
Payment: TBT
Time: 10 November 6pm onward (+8 GMT) or we can reschedule a suitable timing!

Villager: Raymond
Payment: NMT
Time: Today (10/9) 9:00PM-2:00AM or if tonight doesn't work out, we can schedule another time tomorrow or later!
I can do that after about 11pm-12:30am, cool?
Post automatically merged:

Villager: Cephalobot
Time: 10 November 6pm onward (+8 GMT) or we can reschedule a suitable timing!
If you have a plot open within the next 45 min, I can do that. Otherwise, I have someone else booked, and weā€™ll have to work out something tmrw. :)

hope I did my time conversions right lol

Last edited:
I can do that after about 11pm-12:30am, cool?

If you have a plot open within the next 45 min, I can do that. Otherwise, I have someone else booked, and weā€™ll have to work out something tmrw. :)

hope I did my time conversions right lol
Let me try lol I'll let you know!

Oops sorry nvm
Reason: i forgot i have to wake up early so I'll be asleep by the time it's open I'm soz

Last edited:
Villager: Sasha
Time: Nov 12th earliest right? Preferably around 8-9PM your time (CDT) as that is 10-11am my time (JST) !

Back