• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ONM (UK), What they said about HG/SS

Courtnee said:
I remember in my old Pokemon Gold version I had almost 400 hours of game play. After I got all the badges all I did was get all my pokemon to level 100 by constantly battling the elite four.

I hope theres more to do in Heart Gold D:
I'm sure there will be a little bit more to look forward to after the game.
You might find wifi battles fun.

Getting Heart Gold just because.

It'll most likely be my last Pokemon game until A) The third 5th generation game comes out and B) I have a DS2 to play it on.

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Courtnee said:
I remember in my old Pokemon Gold version I had almost 400 hours of game play. After I got all the badges all I did was get all my pokemon to level 100 by constantly battling the elite four.

I hope theres more to do in Heart Gold D:
Theres just a bit more than there was on the original, hence its named the biggest Pok

Back