One Chance

L Lawliet said:
Caleb said:
I scored on the third to last day, than came home to a dead wife. Does the wife die no matter what? Also, is there a way to find a cure?
Spoiler alert.

Yes there is, just work in the lab every single day and on the last day you'll find the cure.
DARN IT!!! I knew that would happen too!

The last day I went to the park. ._.

Ricano said:
Sporge27 said:
if you work everyday though your wife still dies.
You just can't please some women.
I went to my car with that Annie girl, and I did some stuff I regret.

Then I found my Wife dead.

COINCIDENCE?

too bad this game is basically copying another flash game.

Sporge27 said:
Psychonaut said:
some guy on newgrounds said:
I wish we could make a boundary to how far "art" games can go before they aren't actually games.

I logged on to newgrounds today to have some fun but instead got a "game" that consisted of holding down the Right button and dealing with "consequences" that are not of my control in the game and frankly aren't even coherent to the choices that I made.

Its almost like you just wan't us to play this "game" so you can impose an impossible chance of winning or success to spew a message that I don't even rightly understand.

On the bright side, you saved me the trouble of not having to play it again by not having that replay button thing.

try a little harder next time.
pretty much agreed.

i just thought it was pretty BS that after you go to the roof once, youre *censored.3.0*ed for the rest of the game. and it's just *censored.2.0* to play. but i guess it isn't really supposed to be a game.. right? :/

oh well.
I don't agree. It was a simplistic game but it was still a game.

technically you could make a game that was more like a movie just by adding in quicktime events.
yeah, you COULD call it a game.. but i wouldn't, so much..

there's a fine line between interactive movie and video game.. but to each their own, i guess.

Back