• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

OMG!

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
You know, I don't know why some users can't just follow rules. I mean, it's so simple. I do it every day.
i dont see the harm in posting pictures as a moblin... as long as they arent inappropriate im sure we will all live...

breaking rules almost always has a point... im pretty sure everyone here does it at Power on.
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
You know, I don't know why some users can't just follow rules. I mean, it's so simple. I do it every day.
i dont see the harm in posting pictures as a moblin... as long as they arent inappropriate im sure we will all live...

breaking rules almost always has a point... im pretty sure everyone here does it at Power on.
I don't, and I never have, broken rules.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
You know, I don't know why some users can't just follow rules. I mean, it's so simple. I do it every day.
i dont see the harm in posting pictures as a moblin... as long as they arent inappropriate im sure we will all live...

breaking rules almost always has a point... im pretty sure everyone here does it at Power on.
I don't, and I never have, broken rules.
everyone does... its nothing to be ashamed of...

there are too many rules not to break one.

im sure you have atleast done one of the following:

1. typed in all caps in a post
2. started a thread in power on with the subject not being video games
3. been involved in a thread that became locked.
4. started a thread with no post (yes, its considered a rule break...)

its basicly impossible not to do something like that... i dont see why you bother to deny it...

i've done all of the above... except caps... i dont think i've done that yet...
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
You know, I don't know why some users can't just follow rules. I mean, it's so simple. I do it every day.
i dont see the harm in posting pictures as a moblin... as long as they arent inappropriate im sure we will all live...

breaking rules almost always has a point... im pretty sure everyone here does it at Power on.
I don't, and I never have, broken rules.
everyone does... its nothing to be ashamed of...

there are too many rules not to break one.

im sure you have atleast done one of the following:

1. typed in all caps in a post
2. started a thread in power on with the subject not being video games
3. been involved in a thread that became locked.
4. started a thread with no post (yes, its considered a rule break...)

its basicly impossible not to do something like that... i dont see why you bother to deny it...

i've done all of the above... except caps... i dont think i've done that yet...
I've done 3, but I didn't know about that. Usually, I didn't know it is locked until I look back to see what I've posted. As for 4, I might have. I don't really remember. You have to remember; I haven't been to NSider for a long, long time.
 
yes, but the point is... rule breaking isn't really as bad as everyone says it is... i cant think of many people who enjoyed NSider without doing something stupid at one point or another...
 
PIRANHA2 said:
yes, but the point is... rule breaking isn't really as bad as everyone says it is... i cant think of many people who enjoyed NSider without doing something stupid at one point or another...
All right then. Now, let's get back on topic, shall we?
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
yes, but the point is... rule breaking isn't really as bad as everyone says it is... i cant think of many people who enjoyed NSider without doing something stupid at one point or another...
All right then. Now, let's get back on topic, shall we?
we are, technically...

but whatever... i guess if we really think we must remain soully on the topic of the moblin with image posting... we must be very boring...
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
yes, but the point is... rule breaking isn't really as bad as everyone says it is... i cant think of many people who enjoyed NSider without doing something stupid at one point or another...
All right then. Now, let's get back on topic, shall we?
we are, technically...

but whatever... i guess if we really think we must remain soully on the topic of the moblin with image posting... we must be very boring...
<_< All right then. I just didn't want to talk about NSider anymore. Could we please just let this go?
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
yes, but the point is... rule breaking isn't really as bad as everyone says it is... i cant think of many people who enjoyed NSider without doing something stupid at one point or another...
All right then. Now, let's get back on topic, shall we?
we are, technically...

but whatever... i guess if we really think we must remain soully on the topic of the moblin with image posting... we must be very boring...
<_< All right then. I just didn't want to talk about NSider anymore. Could we please just let this go?
NSider... whats wrong with NSider...

ahh, something is... and i wont stop till i find out


:p

anyway, whatever...

lets all talk about moblins again... if we must.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bastoise99 said:
Who really cares...I mean seriosly. Eoe...he posted a pic :eek: :eek:


:eek:
oh no!

Tis not a big deal
I suppose not. But, he is not allowed to post a pic at his rank.
the only reason that rule is in place, is to keep naughty goombas from posting porn.

i say, if hes not doing anything bad with it, let him live...
 
heh heh...where would they post it, gameplay help for newcomers or tech support?
:rofl:
 
Back
Top