• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Oideyo Doubutsu no Mori

Liquefy

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2005
Posts
2,011
Bells
3,610
Eggs
0
Old Eggs
0
Cake
I ordered ODnM from lik-sang.com: I just got an e-mail from them saying they've shipped my order! Now I'm really excited! I paid for express shipping, so I'm expecting it next week. Can't wait!
 
You're actually importing it? Why not wait around two more weeks for the american version?


:p
 
I got the game today and started playing!

The new title music plays as I watch Jan wander around with a net. There are peach trees. When I touch the screen with my stylus, dialog appears with four options:

hajimekara or from the beginning
surechigai?? or chance encounter ??
 
I know very little Japanese, so there's a lot that I don't understand.

But the gameplay is basically the same as all other versions of this game, so even though I don't know the language, I can do a lot.

It's just as "addictive" as the other versions. It's only my first day playing and I've spent hours trying different things. I just made my first constellation!
 
Wow, that's totally sweet, Liquefy! I'm glad you're enjoying the game.


^_^

But I have a couple of questions...

Does the cafe guy sell anything other than coffee? What are the effects of coffee/other drinks?
Are there new fruit?
Have you gotten any house expansions? If so, what are they?
Is time traveling in the game? Is it possible to use it like in Doubustu No Mori US for GCN?
Did you get the hair lady called Harriet? If so, how is it possible to choose hairstyles?

Sorry for so much questions.


:p
 
Bulerias said:
Wow, that's totally sweet, Liquefy! I'm glad you're enjoying the game.


^_^

But I have a couple of questions...

Does the cafe guy sell anything other than coffee? What are the effects of coffee/other drinks?
Are there new fruit?
Have you gotten any house expansions? If so, what are they?
Is time traveling in the game? Is it possible to use it like in Doubustu No Mori US for GCN?
Did you get the hair lady called Harriet? If so, how is it possible to choose hairstyles?

Sorry for so much questions.


:p
I know her anme, it's not Harriet. if I rember correctly, it's FiFi or something.

Also, liqueefy, what is there that will be useful for TBTS? Do they have a replacement for the Gyroid? What about mailing items, etc...
 
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
Wow, that's totally sweet, Liquefy! I'm glad you're enjoying the game.


^_^

But I have a couple of questions...

Does the cafe guy sell anything other than coffee? What are the effects of coffee/other drinks?
Are there new fruit?
Have you gotten any house expansions? If so, what are they?
Is time traveling in the game? Is it possible to use it like in Doubustu No Mori US for GCN?
Did you get the hair lady called Harriet? If so, how is it possible to choose hairstyles?

Sorry for so much questions.


:p
I know her anme, it's not Harriet. if I rember correctly, it's FiFi or something.

Also, liqueefy, what is there that will be useful for TBTS? Do they have a replacement for the Gyroid? What about mailing items, etc...
NO, it is Harriet. I just got my Nintendo Power, and it says it is Harriet. Fifi was a bad translation.

Also, in the issue, it says that you CANNOT send letters over Wi-Fi; you have to be in the person's town and use his post office to send that person letters.
 
Schweetness....

I wish that it came out in Spain or Mexico before the U.S. so I could play it earllier, too.


:p
 
More from today:

I found three weeds and a patch of clover. I picked them all, and I fell in a pitfall again! I
 
This is really cool that you can tell us what the game will sorta be like.

Thanks!
 
Wow, Liquefy, thanks so much for the info! I can't wait for AC:WW.


:p

And lastly, do you have anything like a digital camera, or, even better, a videocamera? Of so, could you maybe film the game or take some pictures?


:p
 
Bulerias said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Somebody announced that we could. >.<
Pfft, rumors.


:p
Doesnt' the last question on this page (HERE) address this issue?

"What are the online features of Animal Crossing: Wild World?

In Animal Crossing: Wild World, you can set up a Friends Roster with anyone from around the world and then visit each other's town whenever you are both online. If your friend isn't online at the same time, you can send them a letter. You can even include a gift with the letter if you want."
 
Bulerias said:
Wow, Liquefy, thanks so much for the info! I can't wait for AC:WW.


:p

And lastly, do you have anything like a digital camera, or, even better, a videocamera? Of so, could you maybe film the game or take some pictures?


:p
Sadly, no.
 
Hm... it sounds like it'll be even harder to do TBTS than we thought... no item selling Gyroids and only mailing in the town.
 
Back
Top