• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Oh, wow.. I just hit the jackpot!!

Khaelis

Bell Tree Forum's Resident Hybrid Addict
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Toy Hammer
Wow. Just.. wow. There's so many. Have you guys had any luck with these islands?

Jackpot.jpg

Dang!!!!!!!! I haven't gotten any good islands yet. I was able to recruit Flurry from my first, harvest bamboo from my second, but nothing special outside of that.

all of mine have been virtually the same, i just use them to harvest resources. all of them have had the same fruit as my native fruit too! you really lucked out on flowers.

Oh wow!! That’s awesome. The best island I’ve gotten so far had a bunch of bamboo/bamboo shoots. Unfortunately I didn’t have enough fruit with me to be able to dig up the entire bamboo plant so I had to settle for chopping them all down. Hopefully all the bamboo I got is a useful resource in the future :)

I had an island this morning in the same format, except it was orange and pink roses. I'm not familiar with flowers. Are either of those hybrids? It looks like you got more hybrids then I did either way. Interesting.

Oh wow!! That’s awesome. The best island I’ve gotten so far had a bunch of bamboo/bamboo shoots. Unfortunately I didn’t have enough fruit with me to be able to dig up the entire bamboo plant so I had to settle for chopping them all down. Hopefully all the bamboo I got is a useful resource in the future :)

I didn't think to dig the whole bamboo up. I did get some bamboo shoots though

Wowza. Hey, seen any of those Peacock Butterflies there? Apparently in this game I heard that their selling price has been buffed.

I’ve gotten two bamboo islands and two islands exactly like yours! The first one was hyacinths (not sure how to spell it), pink and blue. And the second one way pansies, orange and blue!
Though, I dug the hyacinths up wrong so now I can’t plant them :>

What level of island progress are you at? I'm wondering if you get to better and bigger islands when your island is more advanced.

Wow!! On the animal crossing subreddit someone got lucky and came across a tarantula island. The tarantula's seem to be the new golden stag now because they sell for a LOT c:

What level of island progress are you at? I'm wondering if you get to better and bigger islands when your island is more advanced.

I recently got the ladder, and prepped the three villager plots. I guess I'm on Day 3 since I started before 5AM March 20th, I got two days worth of progression out of March 20th.

My first (and so far only) mystery island wasn't all that great, but I'm looking forward to visiting many more.

I got one with my non-native fruit and a bamboo one. The villagers I was able to recruit were also fine so, over all, I'm happy with the islands. But I've also encountered lots of islands with my fruit.

I've been to 4 mystery islands so far and the only thing of note that I've found was an island full of bamboo and another one with cedar trees.

that's cool that islands can have hybrids lol, makes me want to do more island trips to see what else I can get. I've only had an island with a different type of fruit, but nothing else.

I've just been to an island like this. No fruit, nothing but hybrid hyacinths and my girl Merengue. I was delighted, stuffed my pockets and got a new villager!

Daaaaaaang! you really did! the 3 islands i've visited were just meh. Literally all 3 had the same flowers (r/o/y carnations) found 1 fossil and basically i just used the islands to gather DIY items and shoveled up a couple of palm trees to bring back to my island with me :D

Back