• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Oh, wow.. I just hit the jackpot!!

i visited one with pink and blue windflowers (? i forget the name of the flower) but i took SO many back

Ugh, all I'm getting flower-wise is cosmos. Catch-wise they're great, though; I found a coelacanth on a rainy one today, first thing. And I caught a tarantula in the bamboo grove one after getting ruthlessly wrecked several times.

I also just had an island full of blue and pink windflowers!!!! I got so excited I took back as many as I could!

I have spent a stupid amount of Nook Miles on tickets to deserted islands and have only ever been to islands pretty much like my own, only varying in like three different flowers (ones I can buy seeds for). I am starting to get pissed about this.

I must have been on around 7/8 trips and by far the best one I got was one with a lot of bamboo and 2 trips where I could get peaches. I'm going to keep trying after seeing your screenshot, I really want tulips on my island.

I've gotten one with pink and orange roses, a bamboo island, and just now and island with all cherry tress on it (my native fruit is peaches)! It's been really cool exploring the different islands they have~

Upon complaining, I immediately got an island with the pink, orange, and blue hyacinths. Shared my bounty with a friend uwu

Thus confirming: all you have to do to get tech to work with you is whinge about it on the internet. Story of my life. I've fixed all of my phones by taking the name of God in vain, too.

Last edited:
I found one with pink and orange roses. It was very pretty and I had no idea that these could appear, but these will make decorating my town much easier in the future, I suspect.

Only good thing I got was finding Megan. Those tulips are so pretty.

All the islands I've gone to have been horrible honestly. They all have cherries my town fruit. 90 percent have pansies my town flower and no resident at all. I was getting really annoyed after my 6th island of just samey stuff. I got bamboo. That was the only highlight

I will try one last time

Last edited:
All the islands I've gone to have been horrible honestly. They all have cherries my town fruit. 90 percent have pansies my town flower and no resident at all. I was getting really annoyed after my 6th island of just samey stuff. I got bamboo. That was the only highlight

I will try one last time

There seems to be 'tiers' of islands, the more common ones will normally have your fruit and flower, the uncommon ones will have different fruit and/or flowers, and the rare ones are all over the place in what they have.

There seems to be 'tiers' of islands, the more common ones will normally have your fruit and flower, the uncommon ones will have different fruit and/or flowers, and the rare ones are all over the place in what they have.

Ohhhh. I'm just unlucky. Just tried again same boring pansies and some bamboo.
That's good info it'll be a while before I try again but thanks! Good to know there's hope!

I loved my islands. First one was uneventful - there were a few cosmos, same orange trees. Next few islands are fun - one was a bamboo island, another was a cherry island. I got Big Top, Audie (yay!!) and Molly (she's adorable!!). Gonna island hop some more today! :D

I loved my islands. First one was uneventful - there were a few cosmos, same orange trees. Next few islands are fun - one was a bamboo island, another was a cherry island. I got Big Top, Audie (yay!!) and Molly (she's adorable!!). Gonna island hop some more today! :D

Ah, sweet. I really want Audie at some point. Didn't end up inviting anyone to my town from the islands, but I did end up getting Spork, Pompom and Sally as my three move ins. I don't really like any of them, but I don't really dislike them. So I guess its alright.

I got an island like this with pink and orange cosmos, didn't realise you had to dig the whole plant up if you wanted to plant them on your own island, so I just picked them all and can't do anything with them. :) Fml.

That's the only rare island I've had so far and I've visited like 12 islands now. They've all had my native fruit as well.

Back