OH MY GOSH ZUCKER AAAH

pastellrain

creator of whimsica
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
I was sad that Tex moved... but this morning I checked the campsite for a new smug villager but instead, I... saw...
ZUCKER! (He's my favorite villager! But I never had him before!)

And I asked him to move in, and he said only if you win a game. If I lost the game, he WOULDN'T move in and he would take my dorado! o A o

I took the risk... and miraculously I won the game! (We were paying charades and the answer was police officer)

Now Zucker will be moving into my town! Alright! ( •⌄• ू )✧

My wish came true! I have Zucker!

Last edited:
Congratulations! (You could have tried again, but I'm glad you got him on your first game)! Isn't he just precious, with his tendency for clipping through himself and his little wiggly tentacles? I love his animations like crazy. I hope you enjoy him and he has a good time in your town!

Congratulations! It's very satisfying when you see a villager you love in campsite and moves into your town :)

Haha congrats! I remember when I ran into Stitches and I was like whoa: hold the phone is this for realz? I risked my throne on it. XD and I lost but he still moved in!

I remember a similiar expirience when I saw a Meta Knight amiibo at Best Buy. It was just sitting there in the open.

Yes! I know this feeling very well :D Congratulations and I hope that you both will be super happy living together in your town :D

Thanks for the congrats! I know this thread was a little pointless but I just couldn't contain my happiness ; 3 ;

Can't wait 'till he moves in tomorrow! > u <

WxsS4FX - Imgur.jpg
I was kind of lucky to get my Zucker.He was a random move-in in my old cycling town....I didn't even reset to get him.He's a fun villager to have around.Good luck with your Zucker.

Last edited:
Hey congrats! I always freak out if a villager I like is in the campsite and tells me they're move in but ONLY if I win a game (but now I know you can still get them if you lose; just keep talking to them). I adore Zucker, so I hope you enjoy having him!

Congratulations! It is very satisfying when a free villager that you really like move in :blush:
If only it could happen to me
Maybe one day :(

Back